The Chimera MachOne: For the pros. Small meets flexible.

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
I love the idea of the ATX version. I think there is a market for people who want "standard" components in an optimized (not "small as unhumanly possible") space. This being said, my personal dream ATX version would look something like this:

• Sandwhichstyle (duh)
  • Compatible with ATX/mATX/DTX/ITX
  • Space for custom water cooling loop: 5,25" bay for the EKWB Res/Pump combo and space for two 280x30mm radiators.
  • Space for Noctua U12A?
  • Sensible finish:
    • Under no circumstances brushed finish. ONLY anodized finish. Brushed looks cheap and very 2004ish.
    • Silvery and black colours
    • Sidepanels in a) holes and b) dark tinted tempered glass (also c) without holes d) clear tempered glass?)
  • Shroud for the PSU?
Can't wait!

Reactions: WinterCharm

revival

Cable Smoosher
Feb 11, 2016
Am i the only one that checks this post everyday to see if any new info is out?

Also how does this case compare size wise to the Silverstone LD03?

Reactions: WinterCharm

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Am i the only one that checks this post everyday to see if any new info is out?

Also how does this case compare size wise to the Silverstone LD03?

I check this thread everyday. I'm just really interested in this case and hope that it'll be the one.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I check this thread everyday. I'm just really interested in this case and hope that it'll be the one.

I can’t finalize the design until I finish my other project.

There are some design ideas that must be valises through manufacturing. Until I have the confirmation, I can’t finalize the design.

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
I can’t finalize the design until I finish my other project.

There are some design ideas that must be valises through manufacturing. Until I have the confirmation, I can’t finalize the design.

Hey, take your time! Didn't want to come off as impatient or something.

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019
So I'm curious what everyone thinks about how the MachOne will look when they have a mini ITX version. I hope they'll keep the layout flexibility!

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
Also very interested to know more, would be happy to pre-order on the basis of what i've seen so far/a rough delivery datte and the reputation of your previous projects?

I haven't read the whole thread (yet) but I would be more interested in solid aluminum panels with the same hole pattern as the front?

Last edited:

Riquier88

What's an ITX?
Nov 23, 2019
Can we have some new updates, please? It's easier to wait on the case when we receive some info. Is the final design done? Is it in production yet? When is the launch going to be? Boy, I've never been more enthusiastic about a pc case before.

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
Can we have some new updates, please? It's easier to wait on the case when we receive some info. Is the final design done? Is it in production yet? When is the launch going to be? Boy, I've never been more enthusiastic about a pc case before.
This info has been said already. He is focusing on the Sidearm T1 first. Whenever that is released, he will work on this, so this case is a LONG way out still.