The Chimera MachOne: For the pros. Small meets flexible.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2020 Q1, 23L, 280+240 Rad support or 165mm Air Cooler support.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
this makes more sense than the CM Q500L (although it's missing the cable routing back-alley behind the motherboard, but I'm fine with cables under the motherboard)

handle is-- it's Lian Li, isn't it ._.
EDIT: can the handle.... handle (oof) a pretty hefty system? ._.

EDITx2: if it's the same as the TU150 then yeah there's a cable management recess on the top, so yeah there's that too

EDITx3: is it tempered glass or plastic?

Last edited:

lawney

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2018
The previous design was so much more appealing aesthetically speaking.

Agreed, the previous design was gorgeous, and the layout was really cool. Do you remember how cool the panel adhesion solution was with those slots/buttons?

This new one has me looking elsewhere, sorry to say, though the built-in handle is really cool...but how portable/practical are sharp corners? I guess it's still the most useful design on the market right now, but it doesn't have what the old one had.

epulicious

Efficiency Noob
Nov 5, 2018
Real glad to See some activity and a sign of life!

I'm still hyped for the original mach one, so I'll have to keep waiting. Whatever factor size you'll settle, I will adjust. The design is worth it :)

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
Real glad to See some activity and a sign of life!

I'm still hyped for the original mach one, so I'll have to keep waiting. Whatever factor size you'll settle, I will adjust. The design is worth it :)

Exactly this. I just went ahead and bought an ITX case for now until this is released at whatever size. Case renders look too good to not have it.

Reactions: Kit and epulicious

epulicious

Efficiency Noob
Nov 5, 2018
same for me. I opted for a rather cheap Meshify Mini C with M-ATX hardware (as the original one was announced as M-ATX, planning to just put the parts in my mach one once it arrives), but I don't have a problem with adopting to ITX/DTX (although I only see one DTX board available?)

not only the renders schn1tt3r, in the videos there was a real one and I fell in love with it. bring it on =)

Reactions: schn1tt3r