I love the idea of the ATX version. I think there is a market for people who want "standard" components in an optimized (not "small as unhumanly possible") space. This being said, my personal dream ATX version would look something like this:
- Sandwhichstyle (duh)
- Compatible with ATX/mATX/DTX/ITX
- Space for custom water cooling loop: 5,25" bay for the EKWB Res/Pump combo and space for two 280x30mm radiators.
- Space for Noctua U12A?
- Sensible finish:
- Under no circumstances brushed finish. ONLY anodized finish. Brushed looks cheap and very 2004ish.
- Silvery and black colours
- Sidepanels in a) holes and b) dark tinted tempered glass (also c) without holes d) clear tempered glass?)
- Shroud for the PSU?