Enclosure Taobao SFF Case help

marui98

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 3, 2018
hey guys, so this is actually my first post here. I've been looking at this case after I saw a post in r/sff (the K39) and I was intrigued with all the different Taobao cases I've seen.

However what really caught my eye was the case shown at the bottom of this page (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.440857762GxxqI&id=577536920720) which has a CM ML120mm, I believe, mounted on the front of the case in front of the MB. Does anyone have any idea which case that is? I've been digging around for the whole day and I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance if you do!

Also, does anyone else have experience with these "made-to-order" aluminum cases from Taobao? They seem dirt cheap and a lot of reviews say that they arrive bent/in terrible condition but I'm so tempted to try them. Does any one also have any experience with the flex PSUs sold on Taobao? I'd also like to know more about the quality of those.

marui98

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 3, 2018

Re-l124c41

Chassis Packer
Oct 27, 2017
damn dude, that's fast. Thanks my man i guess you know your way around taobao. Anyway, I ended up ordering the K39.... In the future if I manage to successfully rma my ml120 (dented fins on the radiator T.T) i might look into upgrading to this
You are welcome. That' just my explorations, i am also interested in the quality of those cases(was gonna order T39 in the near future).

marui98

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 3, 2018
You are welcome. That' just my explorations, i am also interested in the quality of those cases(was gonna order T39 in the near future).

And I will let you know as soon as the case touches down at my place! Can't wait!