SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
Thanks guys, glad I can help some of you customize your MINIs.

If you are one of the first people in line I think this is a good possibility and I will try to meet that date, but it's hard to guarantee anything this time of year.

Ok! Have just put through an order now!

HOW EXCITING!

Reactions: Biowarejak

Craxas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm that's what I was "afraid" of. I can definitely do it for you, but it's going to be a deep gap and I'm not sure yet until I physically test it.

No worries, if its too difficult I can live without it. I can see how it'd look weird with the depth anyways. Now the real problem is picking between that frosted acrylic 2D or a 3D Walnut ;______;

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
@Josh | NFC I just ordered the "smoked acrylic 2D Bezel" with the Skyslots + USB. I was wondering how I was going to get the USB slots cut, but now it doesn't seem to be a problem!

Also, what are the dimensions for the opening for the usb port hole? I want to make sure the product I'm ordering is compatible.

Last edited:

iaomw

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2017
I think it's possible to put 2 brick of HDPLEX 160W inside working in parallel, so it could support up to 320W.

One on top of GPU, one on side of GPU. But need some cable to make them work together.

slimjim

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 5, 2017
I think it's possible to put 2 brick of HDPLEX 160W inside working in parallel, so it could support up to 320W.

One on top of GPU, one on side of GPU. But need some cable to make them work together.

KMPKT has a plan for that but I'm retarded with electricity and don't understand how it would work :/

Reactions: ColorZepppelin

Draughtsman

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2017
Just getting ready to push the button on this case with the various fittings & PSU options etc.,
Can anyone confirm if the front panel usb port openings become obscured by the HDplex 400 installed between the chassis rails in it's normal standard location. It looks just about possible if the HDplex is positioned tight in the corner of the case but can't tell for sure looking at photos & videos?

Update:-
I've just realised that the on/off switch is also in this location, and prevents the HDPlex from being positioned tight into the corner so I'm guessing the front USB ports are a no go with the HDPlex 400

Last edited:

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
So, I have the Maximus VII Impact board - has anyone used this in an S4 Mini and ran into issues with the daughterboard hitting the exterior of the case?

flacman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2016
@Josh | NFC Sorry if this has been asked already - does the Skyreach come with a power button or can the chassis reuse existing Vandal switches bought from your store with the classic run?

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
@Josh | NFC Sorry if this has been asked already - does the Skyreach come with a power button or can the chassis reuse existing Vandal switches bought from your store with the classic run?

The 16mm switches are universal, so you can absolutely reuse them from the S4M-C.

But good idea, in the future I will make the button aperture different so as to force users to buy more product. I think I will call it S4-Coffee Lake. :)