SKYREACH 4 MINI (S4M)

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
Watched it while working so must've missed it. What did he say? Did he say why?

he's mentioned it in several youtube videos actually.

its because their manufacturer [ Lian Li ] ,which works with SFFLab & Josh, is moving from Taiwan to mainland China.

this also explains SkyReach prices on ebay.

since you can't just order a SkyReach case for $199 anymore, directly from SFFLab, a seller on ebay probably won't accept $199 for it.

Padraig

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 6, 2019
The nfc-systems.com Skyreach 4 MINI page still has the "BUY NOW" button linked to SFFLab's page and that incorrect message.

Josh needs to remove that link and advise his prospective buyers of the situation.

Last edited:

blisscalintz

Caliper Novice
Jan 20, 2017
its under $400+ S/H on ebay currently.

and you've left out important info :

a) custom powdercoat at a reduced discount. you get to choose color.

b) fits internal HDPLEX 400W AC-DC, in the front.

c) fits 53mm tall CPU cooler.

Here's the ebay listing. Guy's asking $700 now. https://www.ebay.com/itm/NFC-System...m2ac652bfc5:g:1qIAAOSwF0VcHw6N&frcectupt=true

IMO, the listing is bogus. Calls out stock photos and 2-3 week to process. Guy is probably behind on a paying a bookie and needs a quick $700 so he doesn't lose a finger.

Last edited:

hallu

Cable Smoosher
Mar 1, 2019
I put in an offer a few days ago, the seller turned me down and told me that he received a bid from a buyer at $800, but he could sell me a case he made himself for half price. Surprisingly that "$800 buyer" did not go through still, which makes me think he doesn't own a NFC and is instead using it as a front to flip his custom cases. Dude is trying to play some Wolf of Wall Street fast moves on people.

I think I am going to get a MC600 and just sulk around here until Josh makes a new batch or I can be lucky and respond to a buy/sell/trade post before the many other people circling that sub like a hawk

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
which makes me think he doesn't own a NFC

respectfully disagreeing. since there's a pickup option, that's evidence they do have it.

2-3 week to process.

if you get to pick your own custom powdercoat color, why do you think it would be so fast to process ?

let's say i decide to buy it right now, & want a neon green SkyReach. how would they already have actual photos, of a neon green SkyReach case, before that color was even requested ?

it might take a while to do a custom powdercoat.

finally, in regards to " overnight " shipping price, they have a pickup option at 80% off.

Last edited:

blisscalintz

Caliper Novice
Jan 20, 2017
respectfully disagreeing. since there's a pickup option, that's evidence they do have it.

if you get to pick your own custom powdercoat color, why do you think it would be so fast to process ?

let's say i decide to buy it right now, & want a neon green SkyReach. how would they already have actual photos, of a neon green SkyReach case, before that color was even requested ?

it might take a while to do a custom powdercoat.

finally, in regards to " overnight " shipping price, they have a pickup option at 65% off.

I think you are in cahoots with this seller.