Production SFFtime presents: P-ATX V3 - 10.4L evolution of ATX console case

DaHans

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2018
Hi,
I just want to let you know that it worked. Thank you for your support. I bent the cable very tight and now it fits perfect.

Reactions: riba2233

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Any new CPU coolers that fit this case available recently or on the horizon? I still can't seem to find a shop that will sell me an x53 Full Black.

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Oh yeah, I'm aware of that one. Anything interesting being released since then?

Technically, I think the x53 Full Black (full copper) might be a better performer... if I can ever get my hands on it.

Reactions: scatterforce

RecedingTooQuickly

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 3, 2023
Hello is the v3 ever coming back in stock? also anyone here in the UK order one recently? would you mind telling me your total costs please including any customs charges.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hello is the v3 ever coming back in stock? also anyone here in the UK order one recently? would you mind telling me your total costs please including any customs charges.

Hi, it was online up until like two days ago haha :) But don't worry, there will be more pretty soon, still got some left.

Diamorif

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2020
hi,

I just picked up a patx v3. was curious of the case still supports 92mm aios or if that requires an adapter now

Danke

Case Bender
New User
Oct 21, 2023
Hi, I'm using HDPLEX 500W PSU in P-ATX V3. Is it possible to improve the way which front mask panel connecting to front panel on the next version? The protrusion of the 3 bolts limits the internal length of the case so I can't put the psu on the bottom or top.

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey @riba2233, I'm replacing my motherboard since my old one broke. One of the ones I'm looking at has a Thunderbolt 4 header. Any chance there's a part available somewhere to turn the front USB-C port on the P-ATX into a USB4/TB4 port?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Hey @riba2233, I'm replacing my motherboard since my old one broke. One of the ones I'm looking at has a Thunderbolt 4 header. Any chance there's a part available somewhere to turn the front USB-C port on the P-ATX into a USB4/TB4 port?

Is it a standard type E header or? Do you have a mbo name maybe so I can check?