Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX v2 - 10 L case with improved ATX, AIO and 3-slot support!

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Long time lurker Riba, v1 looked great, v2 is spot on for me so order is in today, hope all keeps going well!

Hi, thank you a lot! :)

I bought one just now ? I was a little surprised of the 44 dollar tax that came on top of it AFTER paypal login (which showed me only 200 dollars). I knew taxes would apply for EU, but I thought they where already applied when I saw the paypal price. In the end it didn't matter, I bought one anyway. I just wanted to have this case, because it's everything I wanted it to be. And it will be my case for many years and builds to come. ? Thanks for this awesome case!

Thank you, that's really awesome to hear! ?

Unfortunately our webshop platform still doesn't have the feature to apply the VAT for EU customers automatically based on location, so it is added after you enter your address.

Reactions: TheXyDro

henry12345

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 1, 2020
I just put in an order for a black one. I was debating on the white but since I'll be putting it in a media cabinet the black one will do. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Reactions: riba2233

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I just saw the new nvidia GPU's, and here are my thoughts:

3090 - will work great in this case, with ITX board and air cooling for CPU, I recommend 700-800W SFX supply

3080 - same, great fit, and will work with ATX board since it's true 2-slot. Now, regarding CPU cooling, I also recommend air, but if you like to tinker (find a solution to mount smaller fan to 120mm radiator, maybe modify the included bracket), you could use 120mm aio with something like 80mm fan, maybe even 92 but I need to see the exact dimensions to tell. I also recommend strong PSU, 700-800W. If you are brave, you could try some 600-650W unit if it's of really high quality, but I would just feel safer with 750W

3070 - this is actually the most interesting for me, since it's looks like it's less then 245 mm in length + 2-slot, and that means that you can use it with both ATX board and 120mm AIO! And also it's not so power hungry, so 600W PSU is more than enough. And it should have nice price to performance

I just put in an order for a black one. I was debating on the white but since I'll be putting it in a media cabinet the black one will do. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Thank you a lot man, really appreciate it and I hope you will like it :)

• Wow
Reactions: TheXyDro and Neldum

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I just checked some partner 3090 and 3080 cards, EVGA XC3 looks really good, just barely larger than 2-slot so should fit with ATX motherboards :)

Victoria, Australia
Sorry we don't ship to Victoria.

Foiled once again :(

Hi, yeah I know and a I'm sorry for my Aus and NZ customers, but good news is that they did finally allow for letter up to 2kg to be shipped there, and that should mean that they will allow for bigger packages soon, so stay tuned, I will write here when they do.

Whats the surprise for the early birds? RTX 3080? ?

Haha, I wish but unfortunately Jensen is not my uncle ?

But don't worry, it is still and awesome and useful gift, you will like it ;)

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Damn it! I posed the dumb meme and never checked back to see if it would be available ?‍♂️. Placing my order now!

EDIT: What's there ever word on a acrylic side panel?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Damn it! I posed the dumb meme and never checked back to see if it would be available ?‍♂️. Placing my order now!

EDIT: What's there ever word on a acrylic side panel?

Hi, just saw your order, thank you :)

Please confirm that you want me to cut the holes for the water-cooling tubes, you can tell me the outer diameter in mm.

If it's ok with you I will publish some drawings for alternative side panels, I'm afraid kind of afraid to ship them so you can order them locally, find anyone with laser cutter (even weaker ones are fine, it's only acrylic).

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, just saw your order, thank you :)

Please confirm that you want me to cut the holes for the water-cooling tubes, you can tell me the outer diameter in mm.

If it's ok with you I will publish some drawings for alternative side panels, I'm afraid kind of afraid to ship them so you can order them locally, find anyone with laser cutter (even weaker ones are fine, it's only acrylic).
Yeah that's fine. And please do cut the holes for the tubes. The holes on the v1 where absolutely perfect

DevFX

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2020
Check the shipping section and feel a little complicated for seeing Singapore and Vietnam on the list, but not my country (Thailand)...

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Check the shipping section and feel a little complicated for seeing Singapore and Vietnam on the list, but not my country (Thailand)...

Hi, I am really sorry for the situation, and as much as I would like to be able to ship to all countries, our post office currently only ships to limited number of countries due to global pandemic.

I draw the list from this official Croatian post page:

I suggest that you follow the shipping page on our website, and we will update it as soon as something changes. Thank you for the patienece!

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Was taking a break from SFFPC but Nvidia announcement made me remember, P-ATX case easily can accept those, and here we are, a better version is being made.

Camo5

Chassis Packer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm looking to jump into the sff game with my current atx hardware - notable points are 2x 3.5" HDDs, 2x 2.5" drives, 1x external drive, full ATX psu semi-modular, corsair H70 AIO with 120mm fan, and a 2 slot EVGA 1070sc gpu (267mm long)

Would these components fit, and is it possible to keep the aio cooling block above the cpu socket to prevent bubbles?

Camo5

Chassis Packer
Sep 5, 2020
As I looked at the specs, my aio is a h80 (120mm x 152mm x 42mm) and psu is a CS850M (150mm W x 160mm L x 86mm T)
Would you consider an 11 liter variant case that's 30mm longer and 10mm thicker to accommodate all full-sized components?