Completed SFFtime presents: P-ATX, the 9L case with ATX and AIO support!

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Unfortunately it wont work with threadripper.
My bad, I thought the conversation was about 3950X.

For threadripper, perhaps a Topsflo TDC + Microres would be better it's supposedly very quiet even when ran at full 12V and the performance is comparable to the D5 at setting 3 which a plenty for a single rad +single block loop

Reactions: QuantumBraced

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com

For threadripper, perhaps a Topsflo TDC + Microres would be better it's supposedly very quiet even when ran at full 12V and the performance is comparable to the D5 at setting 3 which a plenty for a single rad +single block loop

Nice catch, thanks! Looks really good.

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017

Cool find. I don't think you'd need a a res at all, you can just use the radiator's built-in res. You're basically building an AIO, you can assemble it entirely on its own and just carefully fill and bleed until there's almost no air inside. Or use a funnel as a temporary res, then remove it and seal, etc.

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for no updates recently, but that is about to change!

We will be sending an announcement to people who subscribed to our newsletter on sfftime.com, so if you haven't subscribed yet, please do :)
Am I the only one who can not see anywhere to subscribe on the website, or I am again too dumb to find it? :D

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
It's right there on the front page :)

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
You're welcome! Although I also use ublock, I can see that part. Maybe you used custom filter on some other site made using wix, and they share some common code or link, who knows.

Reactions: ZivZulander

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
You're welcome! Although I also use ublock, I can see that part. Maybe you used custom filter on some other site made using wix, and they share some common code or link, who knows.
Yep. UBO out of the box is not enough because it's on the easy mode. I went the medium mode because hard mode is a bit too much and breaks a lot of webpages for no reason. Medium mode ups the security drastically, which also eleminates the need for other privacy extensions; resulting in less clutter. Sorry, that was a bit off topic.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Yep. UBO out of the box is not enough because it's on the easy mode. I went the medium mode because hard mode is a bit too much and breaks a lot of webpages for no reason. Medium mode ups the security drastically, which also eleminates the need for other privacy extensions; resulting in less clutter. Sorry, that was a bit off topic.

Hey, no problem, I always like to learn something new! ?

MartinElectronics

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2019
Ordered mine :)
I will be using my Z390I ITX motherboard, is the PCI-e cable included for that set up or is it just for those who will use ATX boards?
Im in love with the white version :)
I'll be posting pictures of the build as soon as I will have received everything.

Clipz98

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2019
I will be using my Z390I ITX motherboard, is the PCI-e cable included for that set up or is it just for those who will use ATX boards?
I'll be posting pictures of the build as soon as I will have received everything.
Grats. I'm tempted to just get the white version since I've been waiting so long for the black one myself and my patience has dried up lol. Apparently that'll take another few weeks for the anodization according to riba... ?

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
Grats. I'm tempted to just get the white version since I've been waiting so long for the black one myself and my patience has dried up lol. Apparently that'll take another few weeks for the anodization according to riba... ?
Does the same apply to the silver version too? I was a bit late to the newsletter bandwagon :(

Clipz98

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2019
Does the same apply to the silver version too? I was a bit late to the newsletter bandwagon :(
That version too unfortunately. I hope I'm not stealing riba's thunder for those info drops he gave me directly haha, but figured I'd share it since it hasn't been said yet.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com

Yes, riser is for both configurations. Thank you for ordering :)

Yes, both black and silver version are witing to be anodized so it will be another 1-2 weeks if everything works out right.

That version too unfortunately. I hope I'm not stealing riba's thunder for those info drops he gave me directly haha, but figured I'd share it since it hasn't been said yet.

No problem :)

So yeah, for anyone interested, white version is available to buy. Front mask is powder coated in white, sides and frame are black, and it looks really sweet in that combination :)

mr.squishy

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2019
So yeah, for anyone interested, white version is available to buy. Front mask is powder coated in white, sides and frame are black, and it looks really sweet in that combination :)
Is the Black version going to cost any extra when it is available?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I believe it was talked about at some point but what is the shipping cost for us in the states?

It's 48 USD, so in total 170 plus 48 = 218 USD. No tax.

For everyone else, if you want to find shipping price and taxes, you can do that on our site, sfftime.com , just add case to the cart, it calculates everything automatically :)