Discussion Search: Case similar to Lone L5 with tempered glass and SFX PSU

Aurum

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 18, 2020
Hello together

I am looking for a case which is similar to the Lone L5 4.6L mini-ITX (especially the front) but additionally with tempered glass and SFX PSU.

Under 10 liters and not wider than 15cm would be further cool. CPU cooler should fit around 70mm (for Thermalright AXP-100 C65 copper)

From geek I have seen the A70 which is 10.9l, 15.5cm wide and has only Acrylic side panels.

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations? Thanks a lot

Last edited:

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018

Maybe this.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Aklla A3 CNC seems to tick your boxes but has to be imported from China through Taobao or Aliexpress. Do note though that they use acrylic for the sidepanel and not tempered glass, and as with all solid side panels, CPU cooling suffers a lot from it.

Aurum

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks very interesting suggestion. Too bad it doesn't have a comparable front like the Lone L5 incl. front fan.

Thanks also for the tip, I am aware of the disadvantages of the acrylic and tempered glass sidepanels.

Aurum

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 18, 2020
After looking at hundreds of cases i will try it with the Raijintek OPHION 7L which I have observed for some time.

DIY - I will try to order a glass side panel and use the drill for the front.

The In Win B1 was also on the shortlist but the limitations are too great compared to the OPHION 7L.