If you're going to have it out the side panel anyways is there any reason you're going with that specific cooler? I'd imagine @ the same height there are better coolers - are you just using it for aesthetics?
WOW..... clean AF build. I just got my A4 case not too long ago but my build won't be as nice as this one. Great work man! Keep it up!
Love your mod dude. I can't wait to see your next project.![]()
Hey love the mods! I did a Star Wars themed mod for my Kolink Rocket:
From one Star Wars fan to another, do you think you could share the side panel files? I could probably edit them to make something work with my case.
Looks awesome! And thank youYes, will gladly share anything you need. Will sort it out after work. The designs are paths made in illustrator. Hope that works?
Yep. That would work just fine. Thanks!
Awesome job man!! That's beautiful! You deserve the Dan HOF!
This is probably the most amazing build I have seen so far... I am really impressed.Congrats!
May I ask the approximate price of ordering a custom panel like that? Just so to see what kind of budget this would require with a few versions of panels. Thanks!