Prototype Sans MK II-10.3L 240/280AIO low airflow resistance case-prototype updated

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
It`s update for Sans MK1. Because it hasn't been improved for a long time, and it has been discontinued for some time.
As one of the earlier chassis that can support AIO water cooling equipment. Sans MK1 was very popular until competitive models of its kind were gradually born.
So I recently updated this model. Added more compatible support and better ventilation design.

prototype update

parameter:
3D size: height 235 x width 143 x length 335 mm
Internal volume: 10.3 L
Weight: 2 kg
Texture of material: steel / aluminum / rubber
2.5-inch equipment: SSD x 2
GPU specification: Max 330mm max. / 150mm incl. blank length / 3 slots(Amodel) / 2slots(B model)
Motherboard support: ITX
PSU specification: ATX/SFX/SFX-L
CPU radiator height: The total height is less than 60mm (A model) /The total height is less than 80mm (B model)
Specification of water cooling radiator: 240/280
Color: black / white
Update about the artistic style of the side panel:
I retained the classic tassel pattern of MK1 and added new mesh side panels and window side panels. And these three different materials are fixed based on the frame at the bottom. When changing the materials, you only need to change the corresponding materials you like
Structure demonstration:
CPU side structure
The exhaust gas of PSU is still downward alone, which does not affect the internal air flow. The position of PSU fixed support is padded up. So now 220V extension line can be built in, and there is no need to use special AC power wire as MK1.
The direction of the main board is now positive, and the extension cable extends from the bottom to the back. which can prevent some extension cables from hitting the bearing of the fan.
GPU side structure:
I put the coordinates of GPU down as far as possible. For some open cooling graphics cards, the heat at the edge can be quickly discharged out of the case.
And most of the video memory and inductive elements are distributed in the upper part of the graphics card, and the heat in the lower part is less. Therefore, the water-cooling absorption of the heat of the graphics card will be improved.
Bottom structure:
Many holes are opened so that heat can be discharged from the bottom.
Top structure and cooling fan support:
The compatibility of 14025 fans is added. At the same time, it can support 280aio water-cooled radiator. The hamburger structure with up to 3 fans is only 10L in volume.
Switching of back structure A and B mode:
By switching the screw position of the intermediate structure, you can directly switch between a (cpu80 / gpu40) and B (cpu60 / gpu60), and there is no need to plug in any element on the intermediate structure in the whole switching process.
PSU support:
no longer time...
HDD support
no longer time...

Last edited:

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Because of the unreasonable OEM, this product has not been produced smoothly
Hey, did you guys ever release the WARHEAD MINI MKVI? I really want one of the cases and haven't seen it for sale anywhere

Beatus

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 11, 2021
What's the vertical height limit for the gpu? I got an evga card that's 137mm tall so it might be a tight fit.

jakejm79

Average Stuffer
Mar 22, 2021
Can't see any pictures in this topic.
I think the project might have been canceled. It was initially meant to release over the summer, its been pushed back numerous times.
Last semi official statement was that it was meant to be end of August/beginning of September.
I ordered 2 (one direct from Taobao - the site states they actually have it in stock and on the shelf and one from Superbuy going to the same Taobao site), the Taobao one was meant to ship within 10 days (tho it's now been changed to 30 days), it never did and requested a refund. The Superbuy agent told it it was in pre-order status with shipping at the end of September, so I just requested a refund and bought a different case.
Despite the Taobao page still showing in stock, it doesn't appear it is actually shipping even tho we are now well into October.

shhan9088

Chassis Packer
Jul 13, 2021
I think the project might have been canceled. It was initially meant to release over the summer, its been pushed back numerous times.
Last semi official statement was that it was meant to be end of August/beginning of September.
I ordered 2 (one direct from Taobao - the site states they actually have it in stock and on the shelf and one from Superbuy going to the same Taobao site), the Taobao one was meant to ship within 10 days (tho it's now been changed to 30 days), it never did and requested a refund. The Superbuy agent told it it was in pre-order status with shipping at the end of September, so I just requested a refund and bought a different case.
Despite the Taobao page still showing in stock, it doesn't appear it is actually shipping even tho we are now well into October.
Yeah, I though it would be released late August or early September, but nope. Shame it is delayed so long. The hardware it was supposed to have was next level for the price. Although the upcomming Geeek M5 looks promising if this case never makes the market. Although I definitely prefer the warhead design.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
It will be done at Oct 30.My google photograph make some mistake