Concept Supports both AIO and glass side from Ncase structure, and 130mm Cpu cooler optional

daichuming

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Mar 31, 2020

I am a huge big fan of Ncase M1, but as we know, Ncase M1 can not support window pannel side with AIO

So why not move AIO to the back of the motherboard, similar to A4 structure? And then move the Graphic card just a little bit by a pcie extension.

If we want to back to Ncase structure for Air Cpu cooler, we can make the pannel which mount motherboard and Power adjustable. Move this board back to its original position and move out of pcie extension.

This is really similar to A4 but replace the position of Graphics card with AIO.

In this way, we can enjoy the view of the motherboard, water cooling head, and graphics card. At the same time, it has the same compact structure as A4 and Ncase

Considering that the AIO can not get enough air, maybe can add top fan for provide cool air pressure .

I don't know if I was the first person to propose such a structure, but if a excellent author such as @Wahaha360 can refer to a new project, it will undoubtedly be exciting