Prototype ContainerA A4- Aluminum case & Mirror stainless steel Case

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 5, 2017
103
187
Amoy China
Hi everyone,
This is the A4 chassis I've recently redesigned.
This design is compatible with more flexible standard hardware.
In this project, I used a combination of materials including aluminum alloy, mirrored stainless steel, and acrylic.
The design of the front of the case is something I've been really happy with after a lot of recent tweaking.
I hope you all enjoy my design.

​

Container A specifications:

• 13.61 L volume with 356 x 239 x 160 mm outer dimensions
• A4 structure
• ATX power supply up to 140 mm//SFX power supply up to 120 mm
• Universal GPU Compatible with riser cable options//'BKB' ITX mother borad connect
• support for following motherboard sizes: mini-ITX,
• support for 335mm long triple slot graphic card, can switch in 3 slots//3.75 slots two models
• support for 240//280mm AIO radiators
• CPU coolers up to 70 mm//55 mm in height
• front USB-C gen3.2 port+2 x USB 2.0 port+ 2 x USB3.0 port
• Mirror stainless steel & anodized aluminum material
• The adjustable frame meets different hardware needs
• 4 kg weight

The case's model renderings​






This is a video I made with rendering, which gives you a clear look at the whole structure of the case​

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1G...eb&vd_source=7581fcc94f19530d9b4781174bba639e
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1J...eb&vd_source=7581fcc94f19530d9b4781174bba639e

Prototype from early September 2026​







I'm satisfied with the precision of the assembly​



The inner frame of the sample is black, but for the final version, I'll make it white like in the render.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: NinoPecorino