Performance teaser... What would you prefer?

george5

Caliper Novice
Sep 26, 2017
Received this message today:
You asked us to tell you when the Asetek 545LC (92mm AIO Cooler) you're interested in would be available to purchase. We're pleased to let you know that it's now available!

But 404 not found

Reactions: AseDen and fabio

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Received this message today:
You asked us to tell you when the Asetek 545LC (92mm AIO Cooler) you're interested in would be available to purchase. We're pleased to let you know that it's now available!

But 404 not found

Really? From us?!

That's embarrassing! Sounds like human error ;)

So?? Its been days since chinese new year! Pls give info ;)

Yeah I know, but the Chinese are actually off for between 1 and 4 weeks after. I should know more next week :)

Brock

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2018
Really? From us?!

That's embarrassing! Sounds like human error ;)

Yeah I know, but the Chinese are actually off for between 1 and 4 weeks after. I should know more next week :)

My heart is mad at you. My wallet thanks you.

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
My heart is mad at you. My wallet thanks you.

"We may walk different paths, but our destination is the same..." ...A new cooler for the Dan Case A4-SFX ;)

I'm doing my very best... Promise!

from sfflab

Oh good... Well, not good, you know! I'm glad we're not the root cause. But at least, I can tell you that I'm pushing internally all that I can to make this happen as soon as possible :)

Brock

Caliper Novice
Sep 14, 2018
"We may walk different paths, but our destination is the same..." ...A new cooler for the Dan Case A4-SFX ;)

I'm doing my very best... Promise!

Oh good... Well, not good, you know! I'm glad we're not the root cause. But at least, I can tell you that I'm pushing internally all that I can to make this happen as soon as possible :)

Lol it’s all good. Great quote. Patience is a virtue.

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Lol it’s all good. Great quote. Patience is a virtue.

Good! :D
I know you guys are all eager, and trust me - I hate sitting on information about the cooler that I'm not allowed to disclose yet as well. I've done an A4 build with it, and really liked it :cool:

Reactions: Nanook

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 9, 2018
Good! :D
I know you guys are all eager, and trust me - I hate sitting on information about the cooler that I'm not allowed to disclose yet as well. I've done an A4 build with it, and really liked it :cool:

But can you answer one thing please; are the hoses longer than on the original one?

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
The hoses will, after DAN Cases advice, be slightly longer ;)

I get the feeling that the hoses will be longer so the block can be mounted with them facing downwards. Which will likely help with fitting them in with the side panel on.

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
I get the feeling that the hoses will be longer so the block can be mounted with them facing downwards. Which will likely help with fitting them in with the side panel on.

Cannot specifically comment on this, as I haven't built in the A4-SFX with the old solution.

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
Cannot specifically comment on this, as I haven't built in the A4-SFX with the old solution.

Well typically with the old design of the 545LC, the only way to efficiently mount it and manage the tubes was like this

Which left a bit of slack on the tubes that made it a struggle to close the side panel. I'm assuming by making the the tubes longer that the block can be rotated down to the 6 'o clock position. Just my speculation at least. Looking forward to the news/reveal once it comes.