Production Nouvolo Steck - SFF 8.7-11.2L ITX PC Case, supports liquid cooling

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Hahaha yes u r right. Thanks.
shipping costs will be x2... no discount here, as we are charged 2x by the logistics agent. In fact we are shipping in bulk , 300+ units, and the shipping costs is already cheaper than shipping each one separately 300 times. But the costs is shared amongst the 300+ boxes.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
As you are shipping from your warehouse in HK, could I place an order and then just pick one up locally from your warehouse and skip the shipping cost?

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
As you are shipping from your warehouse in HK, could I place an order and then just pick one up locally from your warehouse and skip the shipping cost?
We have reduced the shipping cost of HK to USD12 only. If it is not too big issue we appreciate if we could streamline our shipping operations at this stage. We would like to offer pick up also but maybe at a later stage.

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
Now I’m highly considering the full bundle case...just cable management is going to be the issue for me because I have Corsair H100i se platinum and rgb fans.

Oh, another thing, I wonder if the HDPLEX 400W be suitable for this case.

Last edited:

Atlas787

Trash Compacter
Jan 31, 2019
Those of us who have backed the project in Kickstarter, where do we get the number to prove that we pleaded for it?

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Those of us who have backed the project in Kickstarter, where do we get the number to prove that we pleaded for it?

I guess we're live boys!

I think you should see something like this?

persocom

What's an ITX?
Mar 25, 2019
Did anyone with a test unit have a chance to try the Big Shuriken 3? I'm thinking it will fit (69mm with fan) if the NH-L12S (70mm) does.

I guess I'm just worried about how bad the side panel might choke the fan/how much turbulence there might be. Currently I'm thinking it might be my best bet for air cooling that won't force me to replace my corsair vengeance RGB memory kit as the BS3 is cut to allow all RAM heights.

Worst case scenario I might just mod the side panel with screws and some spacers for more breathing room... or just go get an AIO.

Thanks in advance!

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
Has anyone manage to fit msi rtx 2070 gaming z in this case? And if so, you use vented side panels for the gpu side and glass for cpu side (if using aio)?

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Has anyone manage to fit msi rtx 2070 gaming z in this case? And if so, you use vented side panels for the gpu side and glass for cpu side (if using aio)?
Based on their website : dimension is 295 x 140 x 56 mm, it's more about the thickness of the card. I think it is closer to a 3 slot width than a double, which cannot fit into Steck, 50mm width is about absolute maximum you can go for. 45mm is about standard double slot width.

Reactions: Chinaman

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Ordered my pair of Stecks in White. Can't wait to get them in and cram them full of crap!
@Nouvolo, have you had a chance to build a list of supported coolers? I did a bit of searching, but didn't see one.

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
Ordered my pair of Stecks in White. Can't wait to get them in and cram them full of crap!
@Nouvolo, have you had a chance to build a list of supported coolers? I did a bit of searching, but didn't see one.

Busy with handling orders now. But when I have the time I will work on double stack (top/bottom) with custom loop. Think this will fit in one of the stack units. Will probably use angled adapters rather doing all the bends by hand. IceMan Cooler - Pump / Reservoir combo

Mistercloudz

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 22, 2018
I just ordered my set just now. Hoping to get it soon since I live in California. Anyways can’t wait to get it and do testing with my 2700x and 1080 ti/2080.

Last edited:

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Busy with handling orders now. But when I have the time I will work on double stack (top/bottom) with custom loop. Think this will fit in one of the stack units. Will probably use angled adapters rather doing all the bends by hand. IceMan Cooler - Pump / Reservoir combo

That is designed for the Ncase, I saw it posted in that thread. I had a watercooled Ncase and would have loved to have this res/pump.