Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
here's a few words about everything and a few more photos.
Also full parts list with links to manufacturer or Aliexpress
I'm very upset about scratches. But I personally checked the case before shipping and packaging in foil. Was the foil damaged? Where are the scratches located? Is there a possibility that the damage caused by the stand?

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
I'm very upset about scratches. But I personally checked the case before shipping and packaging in foil. Was the foil damaged? Where are the scratches located? Is there a possibility that the damage caused by the stand?
Don't worry about it, it's really only noticable when you look very closely.
They are on the front, right in the middle. Could be where the stand was placed inside the box (or was it at the back?)
I don't know if the foil was damaged, I noticed them only on the next day

Kuul

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 21, 2022
Does anyone have a W19 that they no longer have use for?
I am looking to do a build and the shop lists them as out of stock. :-P

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
We apologize for the production delay. The circumstances were such that my father who founding this project became seriously ill and could no longer do business. He asked me to carry about paid orders and proceed production.
2. Now I am getting up to speed and production will resume soon, we have already received the necessary parts from suppliers.
Structurally, version 2.0 will be redesigned to keep the price within reasonable limits against the background of incredibly expensive production and materials.
3. Please, clearify me your paid order if you done one by PM.
Teodor.

idgas

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2021
For what it’s worth, I doubt that was the intent from the beginning. Similar to many other preorder/group-buy/crowdfund projects that failed, the creator may have had no experience running a business and/or manufacturing & delivering a product, and when costs turned out to be greater than they guessed, decided that disappearing — often with some money, maybe with some guilt — was their best option.

It looks like Cheezo and Houdini got their base cases at some point, at least. But we all knew the risks going into it.