Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hello everyone, sorry, while I was sick with covid, the site went down :( Now everything works. The first batch of cables turned out to be defective, so the power supply cable will be printed on a 3D plug. Production will start this week. The trial batch turned out to be very expensive, I have to add my own funds ...

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
I would say yes.
Regrettably I was following the project ever since the "20% better than water cooling" prototype announcement, the idea that defies physics essentially, that never even got shown, and was suspicious that it was a scam.
I wish I had called the author out before this happened.
I am simply limited in my capabilities and cannot deal with both projects at the same time. The cooling system is a form of phase change - no miracles. Each user could get their money back before production started.

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Hey @SammyXXM I'm considering ordering a W19 (and abandoning my design for now due to limited time/energy available) but can't seem to put in Australia as a billing/shipping location.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hey @SammyXXM I'm considering ordering a W19 (and abandoning my design for now due to limited time/energy available) but can't seem to put in Australia as a billing/shipping location.
Sorry, the first batch is over. Now I don’t know if there will be a second one, I can’t raise the price, we need to optimize production processes. Perhaps, if someone refuses, I can sell you a case.

Reactions: SFFMunkee

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
The production is located in another country. When I go to see the sample, I'll try to take a photo.
No problem - are you getting the sample and then they will start full production or will they do it all at once? I know you originally send these would ship end of November, but seems like it will be a bit longer than that.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
No problem - are you getting the sample and then they will start full production or will they do it all at once? I know you originally send these would ship end of November, but seems like it will be a bit longer than that.
I hope it is sample first -> inspection -> start production or make adjustments

Personally, I prefer having a perfect product than a rushed product. I can wait :)

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
I hope it is sample first -> inspection -> start production or make adjustments

Personally, I prefer having a perfect product than a rushed product. I can wait :)
I agree, was just trying to get a refreshed estimate so I know if I should just keep my current build until then or sell it ahead of time since I was originally planning for November, but if its going to be an extra few months I would hold off on selling my system.