Production No more sandwich. W19. Up to 360AIO and custom loop. Up to full size 3-slot gpu. DDC pump. Ready for uncompromise watercooled in 10.5L console case.

Which kind of case to send to production first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
Oh, do you assumed a direct link? So I'll measure it later today
Thanks and no rush, this stuff has time. I think it's easier to have length of direct link (but I'm not sure what is the best cable route, I assume you know best). If I or somebody else still wants to use a connector (for example the one supplied with the GPU) we can just subtract the lengths

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
Hello,

Maybe question already answered, but how many Sata SSD/HDD drive is it possible to plug if I go with a 3090 gpu + 240 aio? I can read up to 4, but
maybe 0 in thise case?

Another question, i read also SFX support for psu. Is it right?
What is exactly included in the package please?

Thanks

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hello,

Maybe question already answered, but how many Sata SSD/HDD drive is it possible to plug if I go with a 3090 gpu + 240 aio? I can read up to 4, but
maybe 0 in thise case?

Another question, i read also SFX support for psu. Is it right?
What is exactly included in the package please?

Thanks
PSU is not included. Only SFX compatible. 4 x 2.5" drives avialable in any setup. All stuff included in specifications: PSU internal cable, pci riser, screws.

Last edited:

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019
So the v1.0 has been completely sold! Thanks to my first customers, I hope you will be happy with my w19. This was made by old sff fan with love and attention to small details. A reservoir for liquid cooling is on sale tomorrow.
Congrats! Looking forward to receiving and building my endgame machine in it :)

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
A warning! Messages to all customers. Change in dimensions: height 440mm. In case of rejection, please, make a refund till 10 october 2021!

Last edited:

mirinjesse

Caliper Novice
Aug 1, 2021
A warning! Messages to all customers. Change in dimensions: height 440mm. In case of rejection, make a refund!

Any info/design shots of the custom reservoir you are making? Any plans at a custom pump solution as well?

Edit:

For those wondering. I do not think it impacts too much; overall this case is about 3-4" taller about 1" wider compared to my HZMOD sentry rep, which in my opinion is a small sacrifice to have much better cooling potential and not have to lockdown/underclock/under volt my GPU/CPU.

Previous:

Height430mm
Width67mm
Depth356mm
Weight3

New:

Height440mm
Width67mm
Depth356mm
Weight3

Last edited:
Reactions: SammyXXM

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Any info/design shots of the custom reservoir you are making? Any plans at a custom pump solution as well?

Edit:

For those wondering. I do not think it impacts too much; overall this case is about 3-4" taller about 1" wider compared to my HZMOD sentry rep, which in my opinion is a small sacrifice to have much better cooling potential and not have to lockdown/underclock/under volt my GPU/CPU.

Previous:

Height430mm
Width67mm
Depth356mm
Weight3

New:

Height440mm
Width67mm
Depth356mm
Weight3
No special pumps needed, standard dcc is used. 100ml reservoir. It was difficult, but The Little Engine That Could.
Centry is 66 mm wide, W19 is 67. There is no 1" different

Last edited:

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
This is kind of similar to a design I was working on, except I was planning a thicker radiator (~46mm) and 240mm instead of 360.
Your W19 ends up skinnier & shallower, but taller than mine.
Thermal testing with hand-made mockup shows I can cool a heavily overclocked 6800XT & 5600X reasonably well (~580W at the wall at full load, temperatures under control).

Mine 463 x 300 x 86mm (~12L)
vs
W19 430 x 356 x 67mm (~10.5L)

Would love to chat to your on the prototype/build process and how you got it going!!

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
This is kind of similar to a design I was working on, except I was planning a thicker radiator (~46mm) and 240mm instead of 360.
Your W19 ends up skinnier & shallower, but taller than mine.
Thermal testing with hand-made mockup shows I can cool a heavily overclocked 6800XT & 5600X reasonably well (~580W at the wall at full load, temperatures under control).

Mine 463 x 300 x 86mm (~12L)
vs
W19 430 x 356 x 67mm (~10.5L)

Would love to chat to your on the prototype/build process and how you got it going!!
My other design I've been considering was a chunky tower with the same hardware:
168 x 188 x 296 mm (~9.4L!)

Harvesarmy

Case Bender
New User
Oct 10, 2021
Hi,

Long time lurker of this thread - and really like this design.

Are there any plans to ship to the UK at all? Just tried to create an account to get in the potential next round of pre-orders, but it doesn't seem like the UK is an option?

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Hi,

Long time lurker of this thread - and really like this design.

Are there any plans to ship to the UK at all? Just tried to create an account to get in the potential next round of pre-orders, but it doesn't seem like the UK is an option
Sorry, this was a store bug. Can you try to order now?

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Does someone who buy this pc case make video and put on YT or put here some pics of build so we can see is that quality case or not.....
I would love to do a build & full review write up / video but don't have the funds to buy one for myself yet. I'm also not convinced a thin/medium 240mm radiator will be enough for my overclocked 5600X and 6800 XT.

@SammyXXM ,a few questions on the Anthe W19
  • Can I confirm which are different SKUs are offered?
    • [FRAME1] Includes: Steel inner frame (black powder coat), anodised aluminium (gunmetal) outer frame
    • [FRAME2] Includes: Steel inner frame (black powder coat), anodised aluminium (natural aluminium) outer frame
    • [PANEL1] Includes: 2 x fabric side panels
    • [PANEL2] Horizontal Kit (1 fabric & 1 metal side panels, 4x feet)
    • [STARTER] Includes: Steel inner frame (coat?), mirrored stainles steel outer frame, 2x fabric side panels
  • What accessories & parts are included in each of the listed SKUs (e.g. PCIe 3.0 riser- style/length? / PSU extension cable / which fasteners/screws, feet, etc)
  • Do you have confirmed dimension limits for supported parts?
    • Motherboard: Mini-ITX only (170 x 170 mm)
    • Power Supply: SFX only (100 x 125 x 63 mm)
    • CPU cooler (air): 50mm max height
    • CPU cooler (water): 50mm max height (e.g. waterblock with right-angle fittings, AIO block/pump or Aquanaut, Barrow & other combo pump/blocks unlikely to fit)
    • Radiator: Up to 40mm thick, 130mm wide, standard 120/240/360mm radiators
    • Radiator fans?: With a 40mm radiator, support 25mm or 15mm fans?
    • GPU:
      • Air cooling or <=240mm radiator mode: 340mm length, 135mm width, 63mm (3-slot) depth
      • 360mm radiator mode: 216mm length, 135mm width, 63mm (3-slot) depth
  • How do the fabric / metal side panels attach to the frame? Screws, clips, magnets, etc.?
  • Have you already developed a manual / build guide?
  • Do you have a set of actual photographs of each SKU you can use for the website in place of the renders?
Cheers, just rambling now.

SammyXXM

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 17, 2020
anthecase.com
Does someone who buy this pc case make video and put on YT or put here some pics of build so we can see is that quality case or not.....
The first cases will be delivered to consumers in the middle of December, then it will be possible to see the first reviews, I guess.
I would love to do a build & full review write up / video but don't have the funds to buy one for myself yet. I'm also not convinced a thin/medium 240mm radiator will be enough for my overclocked 5600X and 6800 XT.

@SammyXXM ,a few questions on the Anthe W19
  • Can I confirm which are different SKUs are offered?
    • [FRAME1] Includes: Steel inner frame (black powder coat), anodised aluminium (gunmetal) outer frame
    • [FRAME2] Includes: Steel inner frame (black powder coat), anodised aluminium (natural aluminium) outer frame
    • [PANEL1] Includes: 2 x fabric side panels
    • [PANEL2] Horizontal Kit (1 fabric & 1 metal side panels, 4x feet)
    • [STARTER] Includes: Steel inner frame (coat?), mirrored stainles steel outer frame, 2x fabric side panels
  • What accessories & parts are included in each of the listed SKUs (e.g. PCIe 3.0 riser- style/length? / PSU extension cable / which fasteners/screws, feet, etc)
  • Do you have confirmed dimension limits for supported parts?
    • Motherboard: Mini-ITX only (170 x 170 mm)
    • Power Supply: SFX only (100 x 125 x 63 mm)
    • CPU cooler (air): 50mm max height
    • CPU cooler (water): 50mm max height (e.g. waterblock with right-angle fittings, AIO block/pump or Aquanaut, Barrow & other combo pump/blocks unlikely to fit)
    • Radiator: Up to 40mm thick, 130mm wide, standard 120/240/360mm radiators
    • Radiator fans?: With a 40mm radiator, support 25mm or 15mm fans?
    • GPU:
      • Air cooling or <=240mm radiator mode: 340mm length, 135mm width, 63mm (3-slot) depth
      • 360mm radiator mode: 216mm length, 135mm width, 63mm (3-slot) depth
  • How do the fabric / metal side panels attach to the frame? Screws, clips, magnets, etc.?
  • Do you have a set of actual photographs of each SKU you can use for the website in place of the renders?
Cheers, just rambling now.
All correct.

• it is a magnets.
  • The guide will be available closer to release.
  • The actual real picture will be when I receive the production case, there will be no more photo of samples, they are ugly and just for technical purpose and frighten the consumers.
  • Radiator fans?: With a 40mm radiator, support 25mm or 15mm fans?: 25mm compatible

Last edited:

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
The first cases will be delivered to consumers in the middle of December, then it will be possible to see the first reviews, I guess.

All correct.

• it is a magnets.
  • The guide will be available closer to release.
  • The actual real picture will be when I receive the production case, there will be no more photo of samples, they are ugly and just for technical purpose and frighten the consumers.
Awesome, thanks for the clear reply mate. If I come into some extra cash you can bet I'll be ordering one (and still continuing my design ;))

Reactions: SammyXXM