Stalled [New Video Assembly] Densium 4 & 4+ - Tiny cases with real hardwood frontpanel!

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Finally the 4+ is available for preorder 👏👏👏
I'm going to wait for pictures just because I want to see it for real, but you'll definitely have my preorder!

Quick couple questions though: for the Z39 cooler, is it available now or are we still waiting for the goal to be reached? Do we have to purchase the riser separately or is it included? Thanks
Hey, that’s alright! Pictures are coming soon, but express shipping was unavailable due to the current covid situation in Shenzen. Therefore i decided to put it up a little earlier, just to gain some attenting while we’re creeping our way to production. The riser will be sold separately!

Sent you a mail to change my order to Densium 4+.
Same color as original order if you were wondering. 😉

I'll take care of it!

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Finally the 4+ is available for preorder 👏👏👏
I'm going to wait for pictures just because I want to see it for real, but you'll definitely have my preorder!

Quick couple questions though: for the Z39 cooler, is it available now or are we still waiting for the goal to be reached? Do we have to purchase the riser separately or is it included? Thanks
Sorry, forgot to address the Z39 cooler question.

I'm trying to complete a purchase from the manufacturer but my electroplating plant is on vacation until February 20th. The details surrounding the production time is a little unclear, but I'm hoping I'll have them available at the same time as the cases.

Reactions: Fueled By Yams

Happiertoast

Cable Smoosher
May 15, 2019
Cool! Just ordered mine! Can't wait for it to come in! Between this and the Velka 3. I like the wood and it feels great to support new competition. Especially when you guys seem to be very open and communicative!

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
Cool! Just ordered mine! Can't wait for it to come in! Between this and the Velka 3. I like the wood and it feels great to support new competition. Especially when you guys seem to be very open and communicative!
It's quite the looker for me personally. Exactly what I was looking for.
Would love to see a low profile gpu/flex psu horizontal case with the same style.

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Hey, really appreciate the compliments and support! Thank you a ton!
I checked the website, it looks like the last photo is for a different case. You may want to contact them to remove that photo.
It looks right to me, though it’s the previous prototype, did some adjustments to the psu cutout for the final product!

Zequence

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 22, 2022
Is the wood panel removeable? I have nothing against it, but I was wondering if I could 3d print a custom front panel.

Bakaban

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 13, 2020
Awesome, gen 4 risers. Now I won't dread moving my system from its current case and risk riser isues with my 6600xt and ryzen 3600. Scary stuff not having a working display out because you forgot to set bios from auto to pcie3. Been there, done that.