NCASE M1 V6 info

No Hands 55

Chassis Packer
Feb 11, 2020
Is there any thoughts / chance of an Ncase M2 being made with the M1 layout but something like the Sidearm T1 panels and build? that would be the ultimate case in my opinion and compliment the M1s large air cooling capabilities perfectly

Jetpaction

Trash Compacter
Jan 4, 2020
An Ncase with mesh side panels would be really awesome. It's like having tempered glass sidepanels while keeping the excellent airflow capabilities of the current V6.1.

It's why I still love the Fractal Design Meshify C so much. Still hoping they will announce an SFF case at some point with the same mesh panels.

Reactions: No Hands 55

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
@Necere do you know how thick the tempered glass panel from w360mod is? Is the reason v5 cannot use the panel due to the 4 screw holes needed in each corner?

Also, would it be possible to order the v6 case feet anytime soon?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere do you know how thick the tempered glass panel from w360mod is? Is the reason v5 cannot use the panel due to the 4 screw holes needed in each corner?

Also, would it be possible to order the v6 case feet anytime soon?
The glass is 2mm and yes, it requires the screw holes that are only present since V6.

Not sure about availability on the feet.

Both of these questions would be better suited to @Wahaha360, as he's the one sourcing and selling the parts.

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
And what do ya know - I got my shipping confirmation email within 45 minutes of posting!
And got my tracking number just now, so it took about three days for anyone wondering about the process (although YMMV of course). So hopefully it'll be here early next week!

SFF4ML

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone tried the ASUS Strix 2080 Super or Ti with 3 fans in the V6 case? With the V6, this GPU can now fit in (see verification here), but because it's pretty tall, there is no space for any fan underneath. Can the Strix manage on its own without fans? What is the temp?

abear182

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
Well today is the day! Time for another batch of cases to be released for order!

Anyone from the UK remember the cost of shipping from previous batches? Also how much they paid in Import Fees?

abear182

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
Got my order in right away! $245 which is with the cheapest shipping option to the UK!

Anyone have any experience using the cheaper shipping option to the UK? I ain't in any real rush it receive the case.

iwthis

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 22, 2020
Would have loved to order one but for germany only Global EMS Shipping for 65$ is avaible. I don't need the fast shipping and considering that i will have to pay import fees/taxes/VAT of at least 19% which also applies to shipping cost, this is getting to expensive for me.
Any reason the other shipping categories aren't avaible for germany?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Would have loved to order one but for germany only Global EMS Shipping for 65$ is avaible. I don't need the fast shipping and considering that i will have to pay import fees/taxes/VAT of at least 19% which also applies to shipping cost, this is getting to expensive for me.
Any reason the other shipping categories aren't avaible for germany?
Yeah, I'm not sure why that is. Shipping rates are determined by a separate app through Shopify, so they might only be allowing EMS to Germany for some reason (coronavirus related?).

I thought it might be because I added Germany back to the list of countries we can ship to (after having removed it due to the CE issue), but I also added Netherlands back and checked that and it shows both EMS and regular shipping. So I can't really say for sure what's up.

Hytme

Efficiency Noob
New User
Feb 14, 2020
@Necere dunno if you can help with this... I'm trying to buy the case with my debit card but the site is rejecting the payment: "Card was declined".

First I thought it was a problem with my bank (im from Spain) but then I called my bank and they said the Store is rejecting my card, probably because is debit and not credit card. Is there any other way to purchase the case? Paypal maybe? Thanks!

psykix

Chassis Packer
Jan 2, 2020
Got my order in right away! $245 which is with the cheapest shipping option to the UK!

Anyone have any experience using the cheaper shipping option to the UK? I ain't in any real rush it receive the case.

The cheapest shipping is just as fast as the more expensive one in my experience. I paid about £22 import duty I think.

I waited until it said it was at the depot awaiting import fees payment, and then rang the depot and went and collected it on a Friday, otherwise would have had to wait until the following week for the letter to arrive to pay the charges (it has a reference number on the letter).