NCASE M1 V6 info

Handy

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi @Necere
for ordering m1 ncase v.6.1 in March batch, will it be constrained? considering the health issue for China and the surrounding area?
regards
handy

Mtrek

Case Bender
Feb 10, 2020
@Necere is the batch that can be ordered on 22th of Feb already the one with CE certification or is possibly deliverable to Germany/Netherlands? Unfortunately it isn’t mentioned in the ordering/shipping info ..

Necere

SFF Guru
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere is the batch that can be ordered on 22th of Feb already the one with CE certification or is possibly deliverable to Germany/Netherlands? Unfortunately it isn’t mentioned in the ordering/shipping info ..
Yes, cases shipped starting in March will have the CE marking.

Mtrek

Case Bender
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, cases shipped starting in March will have the CE marking.
@Necere thanks a lot! That sounds awesome. I don’t know if you are aware of it but could reactivate the choice for those countries? At the moment there is no opportunity in the address section of my account to select Germany and maybe it wouldn’t be available when preorder starts.

Necere

SFF Guru
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere thanks a lot! That sounds awesome. I don’t know if you are aware of it but could reactivate the choice for those countries? At the moment there is no opportunity in the address section of my account to select Germany and maybe it wouldn’t be available when preorder starts.
We'll reopen Germany and the Netherlands when preorders for March open on February 22nd.

Will the sidepanels be available soon? Also, is the new transparent side panel compatible with the Ncase v5?
Side panels should be up sometime this month. The glass panel is only compatible with V6+.

Reactions: Twanvh

Aluminyum

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2019
@Necere Would it be possible for you guys to put the V6.1 PSU bracket up for preorder? I'd like to purchase one together with a power cable.

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
I don't see the tempered glass panel on the accessories page. maybe it's just me.
I would like to ask about the top panel with ODD slot. When will that be available for order?
I do kinda wish that I had the option right at the start to choose instead of paying more for an extra top panel and wasting one, however, still glad I managed to get my order in on the 4th of Jan and receiving it in Jan.

Reactions: Handy

BartHaare

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Hello, is it possible to mount two pairs of 3.5" drive brackets to the side fan bracket? Or mount one pair to the side and one on the bottom of the case if I'm not using a GPU? (V6.1)

Necere

SFF Guru
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I don't see the tempered glass panel on the accessories page. maybe it's just me.
I would like to ask about the top panel with ODD slot. When will that be available for order?
I do kinda wish that I had the option right at the start to choose instead of paying more for an extra top panel and wasting one, however, still glad I managed to get my order in on the 4th of Jan and receiving it in Jan.
The TG side panel will be available through w360mod.

I think we should have some ODD top panels available this month.

Hello, is it possible to mount two pairs of 3.5" drive brackets to the side fan bracket? Or mount one pair to the side and one on the bottom of the case if I'm not using a GPU? (V6.1)
You could do two on the side and one on the bottom for up to six 3.5" HDDs, if you wanted.

Reactions: BartHaare