NCASE M1 V6 info

Plaklijm

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2019
Yes, they will already be installed these are extra.
actually no, those clips are there to hold the side panels in place, not fans, you need to screw in your fans or some fans come with anti vibration mounts you can also use those, but those clips are for your sidepanel if the ones in your case break, just spare parts. If you have your case you can see them. The little pegs on your side panel will slide in the clips and hold them tight.
@sunrainsky

rfarmer

Shrink Way Wielder
Silver Supporter
Jul 7, 2017
actually no, those clips are there to hold the side panels in place, not fans, you need to screw in your fans or some fans come with anti vibration mounts you can also use those, but those clips are for your sidepanel if the ones in your case break, just spare parts. If you have your case you can see them. The little pegs on your side panel will slide in the clips and hold them tight.
@sunrainsky
This is right, I misread it and thought you wrote side panel not fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Plaklijm

Amonchakai

Average Stuffer
Jun 28, 2019
Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but which power cable is shipped with theccase for the power supply? The left or right one?

I need the other one, but what is left and right, depending on how you hold it it changes everything :p

I am guessing I need the one out of stock 😅

Last edited:

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm now into my "Expected to ship by" window, and I'm far too excited for my own good.

I must look up a customs/duty calculator to work out how much I'll owe upon delivery.

rgarjr

Efficiency Noob
New User
Apr 19, 2019

Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but which power cable is shipped with theccase for the power supply? The left or right one?

I need the other one, but what is left and right, depending on how you hold it it changes everything :p

Reactions: Amonchakai

Necere

SFF Guru
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Hello,

V6.1 ships with the right angle cable. V6 and previous versions (back to V2) shipped with the left angle.

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm now into my "Expected to ship by" window, and I'm far too excited for my own good.

I must look up a customs/duty calculator to work out how much I'll owe upon delivery.
And what do ya know - I got my shipping confirmation email within 45 minutes of posting!

Reactions: ParallaxStax

No Hands 55

Cable Smoosher
Feb 11, 2020
Is there any thoughts / chance of an Ncase M2 being made with the M1 layout but something like the Sidearm T1 panels and build? that would be the ultimate case in my opinion and compliment the M1s large air cooling capabilities perfectly

Jetpaction

Trash Compacter
Jan 4, 2020
An Ncase with mesh side panels would be really awesome. It's like having tempered glass sidepanels while keeping the excellent airflow capabilities of the current V6.1.

It's why I still love the Fractal Design Meshify C so much. Still hoping they will announce an SFF case at some point with the same mesh panels.

Reactions: No Hands 55

MDKenley

Chassis Packer
Sep 23, 2019
Noob question. Installing the sfx power supply. So it is only held by one single bracket which is held by three small screws? Am I missing a lower supporting bracket that I'm supposed to Install?

What is this bracket for -
user manual link

Reactions: Darch

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
@Necere do you know how thick the tempered glass panel from w360mod is? Is the reason v5 cannot use the panel due to the 4 screw holes needed in each corner?

Also, would it be possible to order the v6 case feet anytime soon?

Necere

SFF Guru
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere do you know how thick the tempered glass panel from w360mod is? Is the reason v5 cannot use the panel due to the 4 screw holes needed in each corner?

Also, would it be possible to order the v6 case feet anytime soon?
The glass is 2mm and yes, it requires the screw holes that are only present since V6.

Not sure about availability on the feet.

Both of these questions would be better suited to @Wahaha360, as he's the one sourcing and selling the parts.

Darch

Chassis Packer
Jan 21, 2018
And what do ya know - I got my shipping confirmation email within 45 minutes of posting!
And got my tracking number just now, so it took about three days for anyone wondering about the process (although YMMV of course). So hopefully it'll be here early next week!

msek

Caliper Novice
Dec 21, 2019
And got my tracking number just now, so it took about three days for anyone wondering about the process (although YMMV of course). So hopefully it'll be here early next week!
:eek: Did you chose normal or express shipping?

SFF4ML

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone tried the ASUS Strix 2080 Super or Ti with 3 fans in the V6 case? With the V6, this GPU can now fit in (see verification here), but because it's pretty tall, there is no space for any fan underneath. Can the Strix manage on its own without fans? What is the temp?