NCASE M1 V6 info

Mtrek

Case Bender
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, cases shipped starting in March will have the CE marking.
@Necere thanks a lot! That sounds awesome. I don’t know if you are aware of it but could reactivate the choice for those countries? At the moment there is no opportunity in the address section of my account to select Germany and maybe it wouldn’t be available when preorder starts.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere thanks a lot! That sounds awesome. I don’t know if you are aware of it but could reactivate the choice for those countries? At the moment there is no opportunity in the address section of my account to select Germany and maybe it wouldn’t be available when preorder starts.
We'll reopen Germany and the Netherlands when preorders for March open on February 22nd.

Will the sidepanels be available soon? Also, is the new transparent side panel compatible with the Ncase v5?
Side panels should be up sometime this month. The glass panel is only compatible with V6+.

Reactions: Twanvh

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
I don't see the tempered glass panel on the accessories page. maybe it's just me.
I would like to ask about the top panel with ODD slot. When will that be available for order?
I do kinda wish that I had the option right at the start to choose instead of paying more for an extra top panel and wasting one, however, still glad I managed to get my order in on the 4th of Jan and receiving it in Jan.

Reactions: Handy

BartHaare

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Hello, is it possible to mount two pairs of 3.5" drive brackets to the side fan bracket? Or mount one pair to the side and one on the bottom of the case if I'm not using a GPU? (V6.1)

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I don't see the tempered glass panel on the accessories page. maybe it's just me.
I would like to ask about the top panel with ODD slot. When will that be available for order?
I do kinda wish that I had the option right at the start to choose instead of paying more for an extra top panel and wasting one, however, still glad I managed to get my order in on the 4th of Jan and receiving it in Jan.
The TG side panel will be available through w360mod.

I think we should have some ODD top panels available this month.

Hello, is it possible to mount two pairs of 3.5" drive brackets to the side fan bracket? Or mount one pair to the side and one on the bottom of the case if I'm not using a GPU? (V6.1)
You could do two on the side and one on the bottom for up to six 3.5" HDDs, if you wanted.

Reactions: BartHaare

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I had 2 sets of brackets mounted to the fan bracket in my v5.0, just remember you will need a low profile cooler. Not having a GPU works really well, I had 2 x 120mm fans mounted as intake on the bottom and it kept my drives nice and cool.

Handy

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 9, 2020
I wish that that will happen too. Just like when i ordering my v.3.0 in 2015. We can chose with or with odd panel

MightyBoo

Case Bender
New User
Jan 7, 2020
When will the front i/o kit with USB-C be made available? Its been over 6 months and still OOS. (V2 + Asus Z390i Strix). TIA.

BartHaare

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 11, 2020
I had 2 sets of brackets mounted to the fan bracket in my v5.0, just remember you will need a low profile cooler. Not having a GPU works really well, I had 2 x 120mm fans mounted as intake on the bottom and it kept my drives nice and cool.
That sounds great, do you know the exact clearance for the CPU cooler? I think the Noctua NH-L9 should work right?

No Hands 55

Chassis Packer
Feb 11, 2020
Has anyone put an Accelero on a 5700xt yet? looking to get a new gpu and already have the accelero in my Ncase and would like to use it again, but im seeing a lot gpus that are just deshrouded instead of using the Accelero

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
anxiously waiting for window panel and odd slot top panel >.<
When will the front i/o kit with USB-C be made available? Its been over 6 months and still OOS. (V2 + Asus Z390i Strix). TIA.
and just like that, v5 owners left in the dust, no accessories, no extra panels, nada. ?
We have panel kits and ODD top panels already, just a matter of whenever w360 wants to start taking orders for them.

We should also have front I/O kits ready by the end of the month.