NCASE M1 V6 info

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
My case should ship on next week's batch, there are no issues with the Corona right?
dont think a virus can survive the travel to another country without a host. So i dont think they have shutdown the shipments. And Taiwan isnt hit as hard as Wuhan/China. Wuhan is the only airport that is completly shutdown. Other airports have just some security measures on travelers. It would be strange if the post is affected by the virus since it wont travel by human/animal.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
according to this website only 11 confirmed cases, so it isnt big enough for a total shutdown

Reactions: The_Mad_Madman

MDKenley

Chassis Packer
Sep 23, 2019
just out of interest, why do you hate AIO's, especially for something like rendering its the best solution in this small of a space, you saw yourself that it is the better solution for temps. Because of the constant heat output and the slow warming up from the liquid its just better overall. I also have that configuration in my ncase and render alot, and im happy that I chose that option because of the low temps. its a bit more work setting up etc, but the end results are just outstanding, onyl problem is that little pump noise, but i dont mind it because it runs pretty slow.
I have had two AIO's fail on me, the Enermax TR II and a Kraken X62, I have never had an air cooler fail :)

Reactions: Plaklijm

legit

Caliper Novice
Aug 5, 2019
I have had two AIO's fail on me, the Enermax TR II and a Kraken X62, I have never had an air cooler fail :)
I've had an air cooler in the form of busted heatpipes that were no longer transferring heat (could feel one side cold, other side hot), with no visible exterior damage fail on laptops. In an old job, I RMA'd many laptop heatpipe fan assemblies on HP laptops.

Reactions: Plaklijm

Mac2636

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Think I've settled on wanting an Ncase since I prefer to do air cooling for easier transport when I fly (will be spending 1 week a month in Nevada for most of this year). Please produce more as soon as you are able.

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
fair enough, AIO's have that extra point of failure with the pump and leaks. And air cooling have just the fans and
I've had an air cooler in the form of busted heatpipes that were no longer transferring heat (could feel one side cold, other side hot), with no visible exterior damage fail on laptops. In an old job, I RMA'd many laptop heatpipe fan assemblies on HP laptops.
as this guy said heatpipes.

Reactions: MDKenley

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
Noob here. what is these holes for?

Handy

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi @Necere
for ordering m1 ncase v.6.1 in March batch, will it be constrained? considering the health issue for China and the surrounding area?
regards
handy

Mtrek

Case Bender
Feb 10, 2020
@Necere is the batch that can be ordered on 22th of Feb already the one with CE certification or is possibly deliverable to Germany/Netherlands? Unfortunately it isn’t mentioned in the ordering/shipping info ..

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere is the batch that can be ordered on 22th of Feb already the one with CE certification or is possibly deliverable to Germany/Netherlands? Unfortunately it isn’t mentioned in the ordering/shipping info ..
Yes, cases shipped starting in March will have the CE marking.