NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
could someone tell me what‘s wrong with SFFLab. After two week no reply to my email.
What I know is there's an email backlog from M1V6 deliveries and A4 delay, and w360 has been strapped for time.

So I just managed to break one of the side panel sockets. See picture.

So right now I want to buy some spare sockets and a reversed power cable. Are these gonna be available for me to purchase from sfflab @Necere? I know you have said the power cable may come into stock soon, but what about the sockets?
I hope so. In the meantime, check in the parts box that came with the M1. There should be some spare clips in one of the bags.

Wait for @Necere to confirm but I am pretty sure they are just regular Lina Li panel sockets that you can get here.
While those look similar, they're actually larger than the ones the M1 uses and are not compatible.

Aluminyum

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 3, 2019
Yes quite a lot, to the point I wanted to return... But haven't noticed it that much since it's in the case. Have to try some more when I place my c14s today and make custom fan profiles.
Ouch... I've heard that these cards are supposed to have excellent VRM, so I hoped they would be quiet. Well, looks like I'm not not paying any ROG tax this time. Thanks for the information.

lamy28

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 5, 2018
What I know is there's an email backlog from M1V6 deliveries and A4 delay, and w360 has been strapped for time.

Thank you. I've some problems with my NCase V6. After pick up the case at customs afterwards unboxing it. I've found many scratches at both sidepanels and the frame.

I've sending a mail over the website & the support mail with pictures. 2 Weeks no answer. I'm really sad.

knewt

Caliper Novice
Sep 4, 2019
I hope so. In the meantime, check in the parts box that came with the M1. There should be some spare clips in one of the bags.

There was 2 spare ones, but there was also two empty slots in my case when I got it shipped, so I immediately inserted them there. No extra spare for me unfortunately.

Please ask sfflab to get them on stock or give me a way to order them somehow.

Anyway just wanna say thanks for this amazing case, love it to bits!

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

XFC3

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
could someone tell me what‘s wrong with SFFLab. After two week no reply to my email.
I am having the same issue with them. I sent them an email originally for a front panel that was chipped. It took about a week and half to reply originally and the reply from Dan was
“Hi Xavier,

Apologies for the delay, we are getting too many emails theses days.

Can you send us close up photo of the chip? We like to get a sense of how deep it is.

Best,

– Dan”

So I immediately send them more up close pictures the same day and it’s been over 2 weeks and no reply back. I sent another email with a possible solution in the near future for this poor quality finish, still have not heard back from them.

lamy28

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 5, 2018
I am having the same issue with them. I sent them an email originally for a front panel that was chipped. It took about a week and half to reply originally and the reply from Dan was
“Hi Xavier,

Can you send us close up photo of the chip? We like to get a sense of how deep it is.

Best,

– Dan”

So I immediately send them more up close pictures the same day and it’s been over 2 weeks and no reply back. I sent another email with a possible solution in the near future for this poor quality finish, still have not heard back from them.

Damn. That sounds bad.

Hopefully I get an email back.

Good Luck for you *thumbs up

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Thank you. I've some problems with my NCase V6. After pick up the case at customs afterwards unboxing it. I've found many scratches at both sidepanels and the frame.

I've sending a mail over the website & the support mail with pictures. 2 Weeks no answer. I'm really sad.

I thought I responded to all of the emails, going to look for your email.

Reactions: Nanook

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
“Hi Xavier,

Best,

– Dan”

Last Wednesday I thought I responded to all of the emails, I will check again today.

Reactions: Nanook

XFC3

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Last Wednesday I thought I responded to all of the emails, I will check again today.
I have not received anything from you guys since the original reply. I sent over many more photos, as requested. I check everyday for a reply from you guys. I had even mentioned that I’ve held off from building inside the case, but I could not wait any longer and went ahead and put together what I had patiently been waiting for. Anyways I would appreciate a rely back with a possible solution for a poorly finished front panel. Thanks

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I have not received anything from you guys since the original reply. I sent over many more photos, as requested. I check everyday for a reply from you guys. I had even mentioned that I’ve held off from building inside the case, but I could not wait any longer and went ahead and put together what I had patiently been waiting for. Anyways I would appreciate a rely back with a possible solution for a poorly finished front panel. Thanks

Just PM me with your email, don't put it on the forum, it's not safe, I will check in 1 hour.

Last edited:

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I have not received anything from you guys since the original reply. I sent over many more photos, as requested.
Are you sure you sent them to SFFLab's support email? I have an email from you with photos you sent on October 1st, but in it you said you also sent them to SFFLab, so I never replied to you (SFFLab is the correct channel for order-related issues).

Just PM me with your email, don't put it on the forum, it's not safe, I will check in 1 hour.
May want to remove his email address from the quote then, eh? :p

Reactions: Liming

XFC3

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Are you sure you sent them to SFFLab's support email? I have an email from you with photos you sent on October 1st, but in it you said you also sent them to SFFLab, so I never replied to you (SFFLab is the correct channel for order-related issues).

May want to remove his email address from the quote then, eh? :p
Sorry about that, yeah I sent it to you and to sff lab through their website support page. I attached the photos there as well. I had the reply on October 7 from Dan and sent the new photos as he asked for on October 8. Then on October 13 I sent another email out with even more photos.

madmax

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2019
Hey, I'm already sorry for this likely annoying question, but somehow I seem to have missed the information... when will the M1 be restocked? SFFLAB says in december without promises, but only black. What about silver? And why does it take so long?

kgi72

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 20, 2019
Hey, I'm already sorry for this likely annoying question, but somehow I seem to have missed the information... when will the M1 be restocked? SFFLAB says in december without promises, but only black. What about silver? And why does it take so long?

First post on this thread has been edited recently to say est. January. Lian Li produces the cases and I've read on Discord that now is a busy time to squeeze another run in. That said, I'm also eagerly awaiting the next run.

Q: When can I order the M1 V6?

A: Next availability is TBD (est. January)

I also read a couple pages back that the fact that it said black was an error and silver should come back around the same time.

Next run should be both colors - not quite sure why it refers to only black. It may be that notice was posted back when there were still some silver in stock.

You the person that asked about this on reddit btw?

Reactions: madmax

AlexH

Trash Compacter
Jul 26, 2019
Is the pelican case the only option I have for when I wanna bring my ncase on the plane?
I have always used laptops until now so I didn’t bother much. I need something small enough to be able to bring it inside the plane. I don’t trust baggage handlers.

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
Is the pelican case the only option I have for when I wanna bring my ncase on the plane?
I have always used laptops until now so I didn’t bother much. I need something small enough to be able to bring it inside the plane. I don’t trust baggage handlers.

I bought an ADJ bag ( ) to transport it by car/train.

I don't know if you can pass the security check-in and carry it as a cabin bag.

Reactions: xSDMx