NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

rhrytskiv

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 16, 2023
Hello, just wanted to ask if the Inno3D 4070ti X3 (297mm x 118mm x 42mm) will fit in this case.

My understanding from looking at the diagram is that it should without removing the front IO. This seems to be the only 40 Series card that does.

Any red flags will be appreciated before I purchase this. Currently I have 2 15mm fans mounted at the bottom as intake. Will that be okay?

Thanks for the help!
So, did it fit?

HellYeah

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 23, 2023
Not sure how to post picture sorry for that, so the trick is to cut the aluminum back plate, just the over hang from the pcb. Also I had to get Corsair premium PCIe cable (single connector) and the side panel closes perfectly

Reactions: lunar6

TheCaos

Case Bender
New User
Apr 3, 2023
Sapphire pulse rx7900xtx confirmed fit when de shrouded

Just to update you on my experience with the Pulse 7900 XTX and the Ncase:

It does not fit without any modification. In my opinion you have two options to make it fit:
1. Like HellYeah did by removing parts of the backplate or the whole backplate itself or
2. Use a metal file to remove a little bit of the case structure

For me it was clear that the way easier option was no. 2.
So after deshrouding and some work with the file it fits!

Greetings
TheCaos

Reactions: lunar6 and berglh

Tiptop

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 24, 2019
Hello, just wanted to ask if the Inno3D 4070ti X3 (297mm x 118mm x 42mm) will fit in this case.

My understanding from looking at the diagram is that it should without removing the front IO. This seems to be the only 40 Series card that does.

Any red flags will be appreciated before I purchase this. Currently I have 2 15mm fans mounted at the bottom as intake. Will that be okay?

Thanks for the help!
Hi Divij,
Did you end up purchasing the Inno3D 4070ti card? I'm considering it due to it's form factor. Maybe the only 2 slot 4070ti card?
Out of interest if you did go ahead with this purchase, which PSU are you running? I'm on the Corsair SF600 and think it may actually just be anough to run the card at stock settings.
Cheers

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Hi Divij,
Did you end up purchasing the Inno3D 4070ti card? I'm considering it due to it's form factor. Maybe the only 2 slot 4070ti card?
Out of interest if you did go ahead with this purchase, which PSU are you running? I'm on the Corsair SF600 and think it may actually just be anough to run the card at stock settings.
Cheers
I have the Inno3d 4070 Ti in my Ghost using a SF600 Platinum and I haven't had any problems.

Reactions: Tiptop and Qrash

Danacy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 15, 2020
So, to be short: there is no 7900XT that fits the Ncase M1 so far. Am I correct? I've checked all available cards I think and read everything here. The Nitro+ requires me to get a tool somewhere, not sure I want to do that actually.

fumantsu

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 19, 2023
There is a mention few post before that 7900XT reference it is going to be tight. The question goes also to 7800XT. Is anyone managed to source and test?

Klepto

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 25, 2023
I have a RX 7900 xt reference in Ncase 6.1, it fit without any issue, no modding just clean easy install, have 2 x NF-A12x15 noctua fans under it.
The temps are the real problem with the rx 7900 xt, had to mount my fans to push air out and install a extra fan on the right bottom side of the case to get that hot air out. It runs really smooth now with good temps, not sure how much dust there will come with that high amount of negative pressure there is now.

ClawSS

Chassis Packer
May 23, 2020
Size limitations on a Dell RTX 4090 OEM ? Some internet measurements are claiming ~305 x 122 x 51.

Anyone attempted in an M1?

lunar6

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 11, 2023
Just to update you on my experience with the Pulse 7900 XTX and the Ncase:

It does not fit without any modification. In my opinion you have two options to make it fit:
1. Like HellYeah did by removing parts of the backplate or the whole backplate itself or
2. Use a metal file to remove a little bit of the case structure

For me it was clear that the way easier option was no. 2.
So after deshrouding and some work with the file it fits!

Greetings
TheCaos
Is it possible to fit this in the ncase m1 without filing down the case if i deshroud it and remove the backplate?

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 5, 2024
can anyone confirm fits these two graphic cards:

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Gaming OC 16G, 16GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP​

Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER Trinity Black Edition, 16GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP​