NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

zedar

Case Bender
New User
Feb 17, 2021
Hey all, I'll soon have my V6.1 and I wanted to pick out my GPU with water cooling in mind. I'm not going to go straight for water cooling but a bit of future proofing never hurt anyone. From my search it seems that the easier card to water cool would be any variant of the XC3, correct? Has anyone else tried other water blocks with any success? I'm only excluding the FEs since they are practically unobtainable where I live (that is on a tiny island in the Mediterranean called Cyprus!).

torres132

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 4, 2021
hi, I would know can you guys add the compatible list of 6700xt? cuz there are only stock of 6700xt in my country right now, it would be so good if i know which is compatible

oscala

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 14, 2020
I've consumed a lot of SFF information, so to give a little back. Here is an RTX 3080 with EKWB Founders Edition water block:

larsvonbored

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 18, 2021
My 6900xt reference died on me. I am willing to believe I had a bad unit so maybe I will go with AMD again but I don't want the reference again that's for sure. 3090 TUF in this case was both cooler and more quiet and the only 6900xt I can buy right now is Sapphire Nitro+. Is there no way to fit it at all? I so some mentions here that someone managed to cramp it in but he was last online half a year ago...

Danacy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 15, 2020
My 6900xt reference died on me. I am willing to believe I had a bad unit so maybe I will go with AMD again but I don't want the reference again that's for sure. 3090 TUF in this case was both cooler and more quiet and the only 6900xt I can buy right now is Sapphire Nitro+. Is there no way to fit it at all? I so some mentions here that someone managed to cramp it in but he was last online half a year ago...
Did you message him? I remember my XFX 5600 XT was said to not fit and could fit in the end.

iTry Nano

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 17, 2021
hey idk if we're still adding to the list, but i had a 3060ti auros master in mine, it was a snug fit for sure (forgot i didn't have a pic for confirmation)

i now have a 6700xt sapphire pulse in my ncase now (i do have a pic, but its a small easy to fit card)

keep up the good work with the list and hopefully amd aib cards stop getting bigger lol

ClawSS

Chassis Packer
May 23, 2020
Anyone deshrouded a Aorus Master 80/90? Will it fit? How are the dimensions in comparison to the Gaming once deshrouded?

greenberg2939

Case Bender
New User
May 13, 2021
Yes, I believe the 6800xt waterblock won't fit. Just for reference, here is the spec for 5700xt waterblock.
So is it possible for this ( https://www.performance-pcs.com/pro..._6800XT__6900XT_Reference_with_backplate.pdf/ ) to fit?

also here is corsairs xg7 waterblock for 6800/6900
[MEDIA=imgur]a/JZPX5W3[/MEDIA]

and here is the link to the smallest ekwb for the 6800/6900 that I could find : https://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109833391.pdf

I saw someone in this thread say that the only way to watercool the 6800/6900 in the case is to use the ek velocity block, were they talking about the above waterblock or the actual velocity cpu blocks (velocity for cpu vector for gpu’s right?)?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
So is it possible for this ( https://www.performance-pcs.com/pro..._6800XT__6900XT_Reference_with_backplate.pdf/ ) to fit?

also here is corsairs xg7 waterblock for 6800/6900
[MEDIA=imgur]a/JZPX5W3[/MEDIA]

and here is the link to the smallest ekwb for the 6800/6900 that I could find : https://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109833391.pdf

I saw someone in this thread say that the only way to watercool the 6800/6900 in the case is to use the ek velocity block, were they talking about the above waterblock or the actual velocity cpu blocks (velocity for cpu vector for gpu’s right?)?
See this post. Rule of thumb: add 13mm to the waterblock height. If that number is more than 140mm, no chance it will fit. If it's less, then it might fit (no guarantee; if the waterblock doesn't come right to the edge of the PCB closest to the PCIe connecter, you have to add that difference too).

Penguin

Trash Compacter
Jul 25, 2018
It would be soo nice, if there would be a TUF3080 Waterblock, with the ports at the back😒
I'm hawking at this block which looks promising but I've not been able to find exact measurements of it, but it looks promising as the fittings would be recessed over the PCB. They are made to order, and the website is in french so expect some shipping if you go for one.

Reactions: andy66

andy66

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2019
I'm hawking at this block which looks promising but I've not been able to find exact measurements of it, but it looks promising as the fittings would be recessed over the PCB. They are made to order, and the website is in french so expect some shipping if you go for one.
This one looks promising! Are the TUF 3080 / 3090 the same dimensions?

Penguin

Trash Compacter
Jul 25, 2018
This one looks promising! Are the TUF 3080 / 3090 the same dimensions?
Yes. The 3090 has the NVLink bridge port, but other than that the TUF 3080/3090 PCB should be the same (some memory modules missing ofc.).

3080 TUF PCB which you can compare to the PCB picture on the waterblock site.

andy66

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2019
Yes. The 3090 has the NVLink bridge port, but other than that the TUF 3080/3090 PCB should be the same (some memory modules missing ofc.).

3080 TUF PCB which you can compare to the PCB picture on the waterblock site.
Seems identical yes. I couldn't find much informations about where this waterblock is available, other than on this page, which seems to be in france?

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
Seems identical yes. I couldn't find much informations about where this waterblock is available, other than on this page, which seems to be in france?

FYI That site now has a pop-up message that states the site will be down for holidays from 10 July to 01 August and that orders received after 10 JUNE will not be shipped until August. The waterblock is also out of stock now.

ClawSS

Chassis Packer
May 23, 2020
Last piece of the puzzle has been purchased through the luck of the draw. I'm about to melt a Corsair 750w or create a real nice space heater.

I scored a Tuf 3080 Ti OC from "The Shuffle" this evening. Lucky me gets to spend WAY TOO MUCH on a GPU that was already overpriced and adding OC to the name just increases the $ to ludicrous mode. Still less than scalping, but between ASUS and NewEgg, I'm certain I have seen the fool in the mirror many times.

I'll get some pics posted when complete, but this dream ITX build named "Packin' Heat" will finally consist of:

NCase M1 V6.1
Corsair SF750
ASUS ROG Strix x570-I Gaming
AMD 5950x
ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti OC
G-Skill Trident Neo 3600 C16
Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME
NZXT Kraken X53 AIO
2x Noctua NF-A12X25's on the radiator
1x Noctua NF-A9 on the case

Last edited:

VALKPC

Cable Smoosher
Jun 15, 2021
Hi all,

I saw from the compatibility list that ASUS 3080 TUF cards are supported. Curiously, from the specs, it doesn't look like it'll fit?

This is the GPU in question:

If you look at this picture in particular, the height is 145mm.

Penguin

Trash Compacter
Jul 25, 2018
Hi all,

I saw from the compatibility list that ASUS 3080 TUF cards are supported. Curiously, from the specs, it doesn't look like it'll fit?

This is the GPU in question:

If you look at this picture in particular, the height is 145mm.
I have a 3080 TUF OC in M1 V6.1 using 180 degree adapters for the power and the front IO in place. It is tight, but no real issue fitting it.