NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

zedar

Case Bender
New User
Feb 17, 2021
Hey all, I'll soon have my V6.1 and I wanted to pick out my GPU with water cooling in mind. I'm not going to go straight for water cooling but a bit of future proofing never hurt anyone. From my search it seems that the easier card to water cool would be any variant of the XC3, correct? Has anyone else tried other water blocks with any success? I'm only excluding the FEs since they are practically unobtainable where I live (that is on a tiny island in the Mediterranean called Cyprus!).

torres132

Case Bender
New User
Feb 4, 2021
hi, I would know can you guys add the compatible list of 6700xt? cuz there are only stock of 6700xt in my country right now, it would be so good if i know which is compatible

oscala

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 14, 2020
I've consumed a lot of SFF information, so to give a little back. Here is an RTX 3080 with EKWB Founders Edition water block:

larsvonbored

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 18, 2021
My 6900xt reference died on me. I am willing to believe I had a bad unit so maybe I will go with AMD again but I don't want the reference again that's for sure. 3090 TUF in this case was both cooler and more quiet and the only 6900xt I can buy right now is Sapphire Nitro+. Is there no way to fit it at all? I so some mentions here that someone managed to cramp it in but he was last online half a year ago...

Danacy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 15, 2020
My 6900xt reference died on me. I am willing to believe I had a bad unit so maybe I will go with AMD again but I don't want the reference again that's for sure. 3090 TUF in this case was both cooler and more quiet and the only 6900xt I can buy right now is Sapphire Nitro+. Is there no way to fit it at all? I so some mentions here that someone managed to cramp it in but he was last online half a year ago...
Did you message him? I remember my XFX 5600 XT was said to not fit and could fit in the end.