Prototype MVL-R7 - 9.5L Mini-ITX, 70mm cooler, CNC-it-yourself

duke00

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2016
Habe you testet the impact of the top and/or the buttom fans?
Which temps you get with the fans,
which with only top fans and
which with only buttom fans ? ^^
Have you made any test like these?

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
hey man! awesome case, would it be possible to send the files of either your case or the one from carrotcake? i tried texting him but he hasn't been online for a while.. i'd obviously only use the files for personal usage.

marvel.marv

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2018
Habe you testet the impact of the top and/or the buttom fans?
Which temps you get with the fans,
which with only top fans and
which with only buttom fans ? ^^
Have you made any test like these?

I did some testing when developing the case, but I don't have any concrete results to share. As I'm running the case without side panels, it doesn't really matter that much in my case.

hey man! awesome case, would it be possible to send the files of either your case or the one from carrotcake? i tried texting him but he hasn't been online for a while.. i'd obviously only use the files for personal usage.
You've got a message :)

birdmilk

What's an ITX?
Feb 22, 2020
Your build looks really good. I came across it, because I wanted to build my own case too. This one comes close to what I want to make myself. I would be really happy to get your files. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 17257

This is probably going to be my perfect case! I mean it oh and also does the case have a sandwich style like the Ghost S1 and are the panels replaceable too? Also can you PM me the files for the case pleas? And as a personal request for the case files, can you change the thickness of 2mm to 4mm? And can you remove the usb front port holes at the front and if possible position the power button higher? And lastly can you replace all of the ventilations, from the furtherest vent pattern pieces at width and heigh wise on each of the panels, to complete empty gaps? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
This is probably going to be my perfect case! I mean it oh and also does the case have a sandwich style like the Ghost S1 and are the panels replaceable too? Also can you PM me the files for the case pleas? And as a personal request for the case files, can you change the thickness of 2mm to 4mm? And can you remove the usb front port holes at the front and if possible position the power button higher? And lastly can you replace all of the ventilations, from the furtherest vent pattern pieces at width and heigh wise on each of the panels, to complete empty gaps? Thank you.
dude chill out, it's his personal case that he designed for his liking and is now, to our luck, sharing the files with us. the files are CAD-files, so you should be able to edit them how you would like them once you get them.

@marvel.marv as i do have the files (sadly didn't build anything with them yet, btw): Am I allowed to share them when somebody in this thread is asking for them as it seems that you're not the most active on this forum?

marvel.marv

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2018
I am actively replying to all of the messages. Might be a bit of a delay, but I'll answer. Feel free to poke me again after a few days if I won't.

As Michael stated, this is my personal thing. You want to modify it? Go ahead. I'm not doing any work for you. Unless you wanna pay me for it, then shoot me a PM.

If anyone wants the files, please don't write here. Write me a message. Wait a bit. I'm here every few days.

Reactions: Daniel.f2277

Bug38

Case Bender
New User
Feb 8, 2021
Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I'm doing my own mini-itx case and had in ming a pattern similar to this one.
@marvel.marv how did you design it ? by hand or using a script ?