Production PRIME. CNC Milling PC case

aneker

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2020
The change happened after all the Tariff hikes between the US and China. I'm assuming the case became unprofitable as a stand-alone product.

I understand. But if the case becomes useless as a standalone product with tariffs, the complete computer will be even more useless. It becomes different to pay a 23% fee of 200 $ / 300 $ or 23% over 1600 $.

LUNA Design

Average Stuffer
Original poster
LUNA Design
Jun 22, 2017
luna-design.org
Now, we in cooperation with one of the gaming PC selling company in RU. They don't provide oversea sellings and they bought all the cases. We placed the order of the new batch at January. Now the production on pause, because of situation in China. With the new batch we'll start selling the cases as before. Hope, new cases will be available this spring. It's very depends of the situation in China.

aneker

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2020
Hello LUNA
Does the box allow you to attach a HD Plex 400w? Or is there a separate kit for this solution?
It would be interesting. It allowed a longer GPU and simultaneously add a water cooler CPU to allow OC, or simply, more silence.

https://hdplex.com/hdplex-400w-hi-fi-dc-atx-power-supply-16v-24v-wide-range-voltage-input.html

Last edited:

LUNA Design

Average Stuffer
Original poster
LUNA Design
Jun 22, 2017
luna-design.org
Hello LUNA
Does the box allow you to attach a HD Plex 400w? Or is there a separate kit for this solution?
It would be interesting. It allowed a longer GPU and simultaneously add a water cooler CPU to allow OC, or simply, more silence.
There is additional mounting holes for such kind of usage on the top and the bottom. It's allows to fit any device instead of SFX PSU with the dimensions of 180x70x60mm. And yes, it's allows to you using GPU up to 250mm.

I'm not sure, that there is a room for watercooling.

Last edited: