Concept Monter ITX S Unibody a 3.2L Gaming case.

minhbao92

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2017
Tbh, I think people are trying to help, but you are being a little aggressive. I like the idea and passion you have for the project, but you might have killed it for making people uncomfortable with your aggressive arguments. As for myself, I will ignore this completely just because I don't like the way you handle feedback.

Just my thought, sorry if this offends you. Good luck!

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Tbh, I think people are trying to help, but you are being a little aggressive. I like the idea and passion you have for the project, but you might have killed it for making people uncomfortable with your aggressive arguments. As for myself, I will ignore this completely just because I don't like the way you handle feedback.

Just my thought, sorry if this offends you. Good luck!
I saw your name and I can assume where your come from, sorry if I make a mistake.
If you are buyer, almost case here is too expensive for you and they did n't provide a shipping method to your place.
This case first, is made in Japan and I can't provide a shipping method to your place as well.
In your place I received many request to make cheap fake cases that why many cases they did n't provide a shipping method to your place.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
It's is 8 pin ATX mouting braket not C14, already test size.

Motherboard is mounted on the top side in that view.

See that:

@RoLexus You probably can't use the case like that, so you may have to rotate it.

I'm not completely sure, but some users here reported some time ago that you can't flip the MB like that, because it makes CPU cooling bad.
Check: this and this. Good luck anyway :)

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
@RoLexus You probably can't use the case like that, so you may have to rotate it.

I'm not completely sure, but some users here reported some time ago that you can't flip the MB like that, because it makes CPU cooling bad.
Check: this and this. Good luck anyway :)
This case feet height is 10mm, over enough for CPU ventilation and design to work well with 65W CPU, I will test my owned first.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
It really depends on the heatsink you'll use. Intel default radbox will work as it uses an insert, but heatsink using regular heatpipes (screened/grooved) won't. Only heatsinks using sintered powder heatpipe can work with flipped orientation. Blame gravity and fluid mechanics for that ;)

This is how heatpipe coolers work:

And here are thermal performance regarding orientation (-90° being heat source above condenser):

Reactions: BernardoZ

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
It really depends on the heatsink you'll use. Intel default radbox will work as it uses an insert, but heatsink using regular heatpipes (screened/grooved) won't. Only heatsinks using sintered powder heatpipe can work with in flipped orientation. Blame gravity and fluid mechanics for that ;)

And here are thermal performance regarding orientation (-90° being heat source above condenser):

This case is very slim and almost use that type (1u):

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
That kind of heatsink uses vapour chamber. I am not 100% sure, but you might encounter the same issue. I'd advise testing it in both regular and flipped orientation if you already have the cooler.

minhbao92

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2017
I saw your name and I can assume where your come from, sorry if I make a mistake.
If you are buyer, almost case here is too expensive for you and they did n't provide a shipping method to your place.
This case first, is made in Japan and I can't provide a shipping method to your place as well.
In your place I received many request to make cheap fake cases that why many cases they did n't provide a shipping method to your place.
I understand what you mean, I am Vietnamese and I believe you are, too. I reside in the US and have been sponsored green card by my employer years ago. Such a pity that you cannot ship this item to the US :)

I love this community and have backed various projects in this forum, starting from Ncase, Dan, Cerberus, Lazer3D, CustomMOD, S4 mini to the new Ghost S1 and Modivio. You just helped me make the decision easier. I won't say it will hurt your sales, but you just missed a potential customer.

Again, sorry if I am being rude. And good luck with you project!

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
That kind of heatsink uses vapour chamber. I am not 100% sure, but you might encounter the same issue. I'd advise testing it in both regular and flipped orientation if you already have the cooler.

Vapor type almost for server, for regular user they use solid copper one.

Any way, I don't want to show that soon but this nano water cooling system(under designed) is a completed solution:

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
It really depends on the heatsink you'll use. Intel default radbox will work as it uses an insert, but heatsink using regular heatpipes (screened/grooved) won't. Only heatsinks using sintered powder heatpipe can work with flipped orientation. Blame gravity and fluid mechanics for that ;)

You make me attend to GPU heat shrink, Gigabite mini series use this kind of heat pipe so flip is better for GPU. :)

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Thank for supporting but this one changed to stalled due new company they provide laptop and ask me have to use it.
I will start again in suitable time.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Oh wow, the external design has changed quite a lot, in a good way. I like it, but the huge power button on the side is... disturbing :)

Reactions: XCreator

SaperPL

Master of Cramming
DR ZĄBER
Oct 17, 2017
Oh wow, the external design has changed quite a lot, in a good way. I like it, but the huge power button on the side is... disturbing :)

That's not a power button but rather a power connector since the power button is on the bottom panel under the front of the case.

Reactions: XCreator

XCreator

Trash Compacter
Apr 7, 2018
That is a GX16 power connector due large current in 12V PSU solution, just 5mm out from side surface, and same position with almost laptop.
We use remote power switch (same car remote key) so the hard power switch on bottom is just for back-up, we are considering to remove it or keep it.

Last edited:

XCreator

Trash Compacter
Apr 7, 2018
Update 03 May 2018 Model M design change:

Model M specification:
- Dimension: Frame out line : 350x248x66mm, inside:342x240x62mm. Weight is about 1.7kg.
- ITX motherboard support.
- GPU Max length 240mm, max PCB height 135mm. (All gigabyte mini series, Zotac mini series cards are compatibly).
- PSU: Fully inside PSU solution for 24V or 12V DC board, Ex: HDPLEX AC/DC + DC/DC board solution.
- Support 6x 60mmx10mm fan.
- Support 2 x 2.5" drive.
- Max CPU cooler height: 48mm, we also provide Sun cool, a slim, high TDP solution.
- Support flexible riser.

Reactions: AleksandarK