Prototype Monster ITX series Console type, starting price 90$

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
To be fair OP managed to come up with a build sample.

Now I assume there's nothing new with the internal AC-DC DC-ATX solution, however, the SFX solution is a bit.. Unique.

Anw it's good that OP provides build pics so people who are interested will know what they're getting. Perhaps a little explanation which states that the SFX PSU is outside of the case can be added to the description as well.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
To be fair OP managed to come up with a build sample.

Now I assume there's nothing new with the internal AC-DC DC-ATX solution, however, the SFX solution is a bit.. Unique.

Anw it's good that OP provides build pics so people who are interested will know what they're getting. Perhaps a little explanation which states that the SFX PSU is outside of the case can be added to the description as well.
WOW, seem I have to work 500% power to meet the unlimited desire from customers, but in case business result is good, I will consider to design a "Nano Water cooling system".
Small AC/DC PSU project need a big budget for R&D as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ignsvn

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Model L

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
WOW, seem I have to work 500% power to meet the unlimited desire from customers
You want people's money upfront by posting blurry pictures of the same perspective of a very rough unfinished prototype but are not willing to listen to people's sincere questions ? This is not a forum for SFF case projects filled with stupid people with too much money that throw it at anyone making bold claims.

You should check other well-established cases like the Ncase M1, DANcase A4-SFX, NFC S4M, Zaber Sentry for the amount of work and detail that needed to be put in. These people don't claim "smallest world record ITX case" because nobody is racing to that bottom. You seem to think this is what SFF projects are about and you make very unpopular choices that lie about the total volume of a case by moving the SFX PSU to the outside of the case or having the power cord on the visible side of the case.

SFF is not about building a tiny as possible box around some hardware, it's about making the most use out of the volume we can without sacrificing important features and properties we have come to love about modern PC cases.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
You want people's money upfront by posting blurry pictures of the same perspective of a very rough unfinished prototype but are not willing to listen to people's sincere questions ? This is not a forum for SFF case projects filled with stupid people with too much money that throw it at anyone making bold claims.

You should check other well-established cases like the Ncase M1, DANcase A4-SFX, NFC S4M, Zaber Sentry for the amount of work and detail that needed to be put in. These people don't claim "smallest world record ITX case" because nobody is racing to that bottom. You seem to think this is what SFF projects are about and you make very unpopular choices that lie about the total volume of a case by moving the SFX PSU to the outside of the case or having the power cord on the visible side of the case.

SFF is not about building a tiny as possible box around some hardware, it's about making the most use out of the volume we can without sacrificing important features and properties we have come to love about modern PC cases.
I don't know who change my thread title but I believe you changed. Remember that the title not broken any rule and member can ignore it if they don't like, but in this forum they don't do it and come to comment some impolite thing like kids do and said that they have high academic level.
And I already comment above :
"Please read clearly before comment :
"Model S unibody aluminum with 3L volume is world smallest ITX case that can hold ITX board and Gaming GPU card (1060 and up).""
For some one just slightly read and comment.
I know it need take time for my presentation job be professional, and long time for the job to be done.
And one more for every one, don't waste money for those expensive things.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
@RoLexus

I believe the moderators changed the title of your thread because it was both misleading and untrue. I would like to point out that one of our own community members @sergiiua has been making his Custom_MOD SLIM case for over a year which has the same layout as your case and is actually slightly smaller than your implementation (which means your case is at best "world second smallest ITX case that can hold ITX board and Gaming GPU card".

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/custom_mod-slim-itx-rev-4.1633/

I am not trying to be unkind, but I think if you continue to market your cases as both original and "world best" when they are so obviously not, you're going to continue to get called out for it. In my opinion, the way you've chosen to market your projects comes off as both immodest and dishonest. I can only hope that perhaps this is a cultural issue, and that wherever you are from it is customary to make bold claims in an attempt to catch your audience's attention.

As a piece of advice, I think you would do better to play up the LegoFab connection method you've designed (which is actually quite original) as well as any other features you feel differentiate your cases from the other projects in this community. I would also recommend you look at the other cases that make their home here before making claims about your cases being original. The reality is that nothing you're doing in terms of layout is original within this community let alone the world.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
@RoLexus

I believe the moderators changed the title of your thread because it was both misleading and untrue. I would like to point out that one of our own community members @sergiiua has been making his Custom_MOD SLIM case for over a year which has the same layout as your case and is actually slightly smaller than your implementation (which means your case is at best "world second smallest ITX case that can hold ITX board and Gaming GPU card".

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/custom_mod-slim-itx-rev-4.1633/

I am not trying to be unkind, but I think if you continue to market your cases as both original and "world best" when they are so obviously not, you're going to continue to get called out for it. In my opinion, the way you've chosen to market your projects comes off as both immodest and dishonest. I can only hope that perhaps this is a cultural issue, and that wherever you are from it is customary to make bold claims in an attempt to catch your audience's attention.

As a piece of advice, I think you would do better to play up the LegoFab connection method you've designed (which is actually quite original) as well as any other features you feel differentiate your cases from the other projects in this community. I would also recommend you look at the other cases that make their home here before making claims about your cases being original. The reality is that nothing you're doing in terms of layout is original within this community let alone the world.
I will not discuss 3L and 3.6L which one is smaller, if this is not a competition just ignore.
I'm not only talk about this thread my other thread (Tiny-Rix one) is same.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I believe we all here only want to help OP, that's all.. no bad intention, really.

And having experienced working in places where different nationalities meet, I also agree with @Kmpkt that miss-communications can happen because of cultural differences.

Guys, again, let's be civil.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
I believe we all here only want to help OP, that's all.. no bad intention, really.

And having experienced working in places where different nationalities meet, I also agree with @Kmpkt that miss-communications can happen because of cultural differences.

Guys, again, let's be civil.
I have worked with many people in the world from EU to America. I think the problem almost is English is not my mother language.

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
New design for model L, support both SFX (SFX-L as well) and FLEX PSU, No screw in front side and option slim drive allow you to install front panel like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmpkt

RoLexus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
byanh.com
Adjustable GPU card holder allow you to shift GPU card up to 5mm vertical and 13mm horizontal (use PCIE flex riser ) for any size GPU: