MODZERO JUICE - NFC SYSTEMS S4 MINI #80

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
Glorious. Utterly glorious. Million-dollar-PC worthy even.

WOW! Thanks Confusis! MDPC is a personal life goal of mine, it's easier to win an Oscar these days then get on that list however! Haha!

The thing is, I'm gonna rebuild JUICE!

But it won't be for a while. It will, however, be fullying water cooled (internal RAD)!

J.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
WOW! Thanks Confusis! MDPC is a personal life goal of mine, it's easier to win an Oscar these days then get on that list however! Haha!

The thing is, I'm gonna rebuild JUICE!

But it won't be for a while. It will, however, be fullying water cooled (internal RAD)!

J.
A little something like mine? ;)

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
I'm retiring JUICE! mainly to raise some fund for a second version of ASHEN. I''m not selling the S4 Mini, I still plan to return to it with a full internal loop mod. But for now the i5 6600k the Gigabyte Z170m and the 16gb of 2400mhz HyperX DDR4 are gonna be sold as a bundle. Also gonna sell the GTX1060 6gb mini too!

I'll have it all up on the Bit-Tech marketplace so if you're a member check em out there. I can't post on the market place here as I''m not a contributor. If you're interested though, PM me.

J.

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
I''m not selling the S4 Mini, I still plan to return to it with a full internal loop mod.

That's what I like to hear!

Care to share some details? Are you going to approach it like what the guy with an interesting username was going to do with project mercury?
External rad but still call it "internal loop" maybe? ? Maybe something completely third which I've never thought about?

I'm CAD'ing a similar build at the moment, maybe just not as impressive volume wise - maybe you have a trick or two up your sleeve which we all could learn from? ?

Best regards, and have a nice day. ☺

Reactions: fergunat000

Div

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 20, 2017
Looking great. Think about same project, but with graphic card on the other side (with long rizer cable) for all fans on one side.
Did you check temperature on your HDDs? Not too hot because of graphic card?

MODZERO

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
www.instagram.com
I'm selling my NFC S4 Mini chassis peeps! Truly thought I'd keep it forever! it's simply one of those must-have cases. It's up on Bit-Tech but PM me if you're wanting to make an offer.

I'd hoped to rebuild her this year as an APU based plex server with full internal water-cooling. But I've two builds on the go and It'll be too long back in the box for something so pretty to be in the dark.

NFC S4 Mini chassis (#80) + 2 extra side panels (1x black powdercoated, 1x Estoril Blue ) + power switch + NFC riser ribbon
HDPLEX Hi-Fi 250W DC-ATX PSU + custom cables (plus originals)
Dell 330W AC-DC Adapter
NOCTUA NH-L9i COOLER + NF B9 REDUX

Selling as four separate items, If you're happy to cover shipping, I'll ship it worldwide.

J.

Reactions: Goatee and Soul_Est