• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Any news on the risers @AlexTzone ? I don't mind the timing but it would just be nice to know because you are talking about sending out cases and I'm not sure if that is part of it or not, etc. etc., so it would be great to have some centralised info on it?

For what it's worth I literally don't care about any of that stuff, what's happened has happened, I'm just interested in when you think I'll get the riser?

Once we close the confirm address page (12 days) we can start shipping the standalone stuff like risers, BORGs and replacement parts, hopefully even the cases are fully packaged by that time but it's not a guarantee because they take longer to assemble.

anyone got mail from thor-zone?

Please check your inbox again :)

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Once we close the confirm address page (12 days) we can start shipping the standalone stuff like risers, BORGs and replacement parts, hopefully even the cases are fully packaged by that time but it's not a guarantee because they take longer to assemble.

Please check your inbox again :)
Will you be confirming actually what is going to be sent out? It's been quite some time since all the requests were made, and it would be nice to know that expected number of replacement parts are actually going to be packed into the parcel.

Reactions: RE4MATT3D

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Will you be confirming actually what is going to be sent out? It's been quite some time since all the requests were made, and it would be nice to know that expected number of replacement parts are actually going to be packed into the parcel.

For the replacement parts it will be hard to write an individual email, i.e. some people will get 4 corner bits, 2 tg panels, 1 spine and 5 magnets (i.e. complicated and varying combinations). I'm sure there are ways to easily automate emails to contain this info but we haven't done it thus far so it will probably cause a delay if we try to learn it now 😅 But Denize has kept a good documentation of who requested what and when, so I think it will work out fine.

Artimunor

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2021
I got a mail to confirm the address of my Borg+Riser order, however it only allows B3 orders to confirm.
While I have a B2 order (both my case delivered in 2021, and the second Borg+Riser ordered late 2021 but not received yet are B2 orders)

@AlexTzone can you shed any light on this?
Should I or should I not confirm (for me there is nothing to confirm since it is the same, but the mail says that if I don't it can be delayed more) and if i should then how?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I got a mail to confirm the address of my Borg+Riser order, however it only allows B3 orders to confirm.
While I have a B2 order (both my case delivered in 2021, and the second Borg+Riser ordered late 2021 but not received yet are B2 orders)

@AlexTzone can you shed any light on this?
Should I or should I not confirm (for me there is nothing to confirm since it is the same, but the mail says that if I don't it can be delayed more) and if i should then how?

We'll figure this out :)
1. The email you received the confirmation notice to is the one that you should input into the website
2. Try your old and new order number and see which one lets you in
Or simply email us and Denize will provide your login

Reactions: Artimunor

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
For the replacement parts it will be hard to write an individual email, i.e. some people will get 4 corner bits, 2 tg panels, 1 spine and 5 magnets (i.e. complicated and varying combinations). I'm sure there are ways to easily automate emails to contain this info but we haven't done it thus far so it will probably cause a delay if we try to learn it now 😅 But Denize has kept a good documentation of who requested what and when, so I think it will work out fine.
Alright, lets hope for the best. I am moving to another country mid/end of November, so I hope everything is very fast....otherwise chaos will ensure 🤪

Artimunor

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2021
We'll figure this out :)
1. The email you received the confirmation notice to is the one that you should input into the website
2. Try your old and new order number and see which one lets you in
Or simply email us and Denize will provide your login

My bad, even though the URL has B3 in it, i was able to enter my B2 order number and confirm.

My mistake was that i saw B3 in the URL and manually changed it to B2, and then it gave me that message saying i could not change it.

Thanks

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
I tried to verify manually, since I haven't gotten my email.

No go using the information on the Shopify order page.

E: Turns out I needed to include the # with my order number. Weird, but it worked.

Last edited:

gorecheese

Efficiency Noob
Mar 7, 2022
Is it too late to order a Steel color Booster cell and Borg Vertical Stand? I'd like to grab one of each if they are available. Thanks!