• Total voters

Bumfezzler

Caliper Novice
Oct 23, 2021

Bumfezzler

Caliper Novice
Oct 23, 2021
Anyone here who has received tracking?
Have confirmed address; having heard anything yet.

I was curious if they're waiting to send everything out at once, or are shipping out as they become ready. I'm kind of feeling like it's the former.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Have confirmed address; having heard anything yet.

I was curious if they're waiting to send everything out at once, or are shipping out as they become ready. I'm kind of feeling like it's the former.
The twitter post sounds like some already getting send before the rest...but i think nothing is under way yet. We dont even know how many people are packing in the factory to know how many they finish per day/week. Looks like 2 guys finishing 20 a week

the_trev

Caliper Novice
May 25, 2022
Feels like been given false hope, being told some cases might go out last week. Makes us all want our box to be in that shipment, when in fact they could be anywhere from now until next month. Alex also made a comment about how it's going to take 2 weeks to ship everything. Means there's 3 possible outcomes:-

- Cases going out this week, but nothing has been sent yet. 2 weeks starts from today
- 2 weeks was optimistic, should expect it sometime this year
- Cases were sent out last week, It's actually a coincidence / confirmation bias that no one has received a tracking number yet on this forum

I think I'll just try to keep that anticipation and hype in check until I receive that email with a tracking number.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Due to chinas covid restrictions and christmas at the door i believe we will have our cases next year. Everything before woould be nice...but you know. All deadlines and talks were surpassed

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
It took about ~8 weeks from the "addresses confirmed, shipping beginning" announcement for me to get my case in-hand in Canada during the Kickstarter fulfillment.

Reactions: PoneG