• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Is it too late to order a Steel color Booster cell and Borg Vertical Stand? I'd like to grab one of each if they are available. Thanks!
It's too late for this batch by a long-mile (those who ordered close to a year-ago are just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel). Keep an eye out for the next round of orders.

asamsonas

Efficiency Noob
Dec 20, 2020
I have started buying the parts for my Mjolnir, believing that it will arrive soon.

A AIO radiator with 122mm wide fits in the case? I ask it because in the specification says up to 120mm

The AIO will be Asus TUF Gaming LC 120 (90RC00H1-M0UA)

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I have started buying the parts for my Mjolnir, believing that it will arrive soon.

A AIO radiator with 122mm wide fits in the case? I ask it because in the specification says up to 120mm

The AIO will be Asus TUF Gaming LC 120 (90RC00H1-M0UA)
It SHOULD fit. I have the asus ryuo 120mm aio and that is 122mm wide and it fits. I also have a tx240 radiator and it is 125mm wide and DOES NOT fit. So its gonna be tight but you SHOULD be ok. Maybe someone else has actually used your exact aio and can give input.

asamsonas

Efficiency Noob
Dec 20, 2020
It SHOULD fit. I have the asus ryuo 120mm aio and that is 122mm wide and it fits. I also have a tx240 radiator and it is 125mm wide and DOES NOT fit. So its gonna be tight but you SHOULD be ok. Maybe someone else has actually used your exact aio and can give input.
Great. Both have the same dimensions

Artimunor

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2021
so when using the BORG, what do you guys think, how will the temps respond to it standing vertical?
currently i have my boostercell not installed, 2 noctuas on top set to exhaust.
with the same logic would adding the booster cell to the top set to exhaust and the rest to intake do the job?
how do we create the best bottom to top airflow vertically?

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
so when using the BORG, what do you guys think, how will the temps respond to it standing vertical?
currently i have my boostercell not installed, 2 noctuas on top set to exhaust.
with the same logic would adding the booster cell to the top set to exhaust and the rest to intake do the job?
how do we create the best bottom to top airflow vertically?

I've yet to find a scenario where the Booster Cell should be set to intake, so definitely go with exhaust on it like you said :)

As for the Borg, it will both improve thermals for an open-air GPU as well as for the AIO (since no side is obstructed by your table).

As for the case fans:
- Setting them to exhaust will help the GPU, but leave your motherboard without active airflow over the RAM and VRMs
- Setting them to intake will help the GPU, but your motherboard will have active airflow
= unless GPU is heavily prioritized is suggest setting one fan to intake (the one right below/above the motherboard) and the other one to exhaust (the one below/above the PSU)

Hope that helps :)

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
I've yet to find a scenario where the Booster Cell should be set to intake, so definitely go with exhaust on it like you said :)

As for the Borg, it will both improve thermals for an open-air GPU as well as for the AIO (since no side is obstructed by your table).

As for the case fans:
- Setting them to exhaust will help the GPU, but leave your motherboard without active airflow over the RAM and VRMs
- Setting them to intake will help the GPU, but your motherboard will have active airflow
= unless GPU is heavily prioritized is suggest setting one fan to intake (the one right below/above the motherboard) and the other one to exhaust (the one below/above the PSU)

Hope that helps :)
Just for understanding:
All fans on intake will or wont help the gpu while standing with the børg?
I guess the lower fan wont help as the newer gpus will blow hot air against the cooler air of the fan. But maybe the booster fan could help the aio but push the hot gpu air a little lower...
Correct me if wrong

SomeRandomDeafDude

Trash Compacter
Dec 4, 2019
Just for understanding:
All fans on intake will or wont help the gpu while standing with the børg?
I guess the lower fan wont help as the newer gpus will blow hot air against the cooler air of the fan. But maybe the booster fan could help the aio but push the hot gpu air a little lower...
Correct me if wrong
Booster Cell will more than likely be used as an exhaust if possibly used with Børg, as it is an vertical stand assembly, and thus, natural convection of heat, cold air down, hot air up. Intakes down low, exhaust up top.

Reactions: PoneG

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
New update:
Lookin good! In the picture the Borg has a sticker labeled "booster cell" on it, just wanted to point it out to you in case the factory was using the wrong s/n stickers by mistake lol.

I can't remember if you released the 3d model for the plastic bumpers on the corners of the core (The ones that protect the core from rubbing on the shell when sliding it in/out); but if you havent, any chance you could? So we can 3d print new ones if the originals get worn out or lost.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Lookin good! In the picture the Borg has a sticker labeled "booster cell" on it, just wanted to point it out to you in case the factory was using the wrong s/n stickers by mistake lol.

I can't remember if you released the 3d model for the plastic bumpers on the corners of the core (The ones that protect the core from rubbing on the shell when sliding it in/out); but if you havent, any chance you could? So we can 3d print new ones if the originals get worn out or lost.

That was my mistake 🤦🏻‍♂️ The stickers have the correct product numbers, i.e. MJ2-BG-C1 (BG = BORG), but I missed to change the “BOOSTER CELL” to “BORG” on the sticker label.

Good idea, what format is preferable?

Last edited:
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
I've yet to find a scenario where the Booster Cell should be set to intake
I find this hilarious.. I've literally never set a front fan to exhaust. No one wants a face full of hot air and there's so much ventilation with the performance panels that I have all fans set to intake. But to each his own I guess...

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I find this hilarious.. I've literally never set a front fan to exhaust. No one wants a face full of hot air and there's so much ventilation with the performance panels that I have all fans set to intake. But to each his own I guess...

I mean that I haven’t found a case where setting the fan as intake has improved thermals for CPU or GPU.

Link leads to a page saying, "The transfer you requested has been deleted"

Haha 🤣 Damn you file.io, I thought you kept things uploaded forever. Any tips on where to upload these

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Once we close the confirm address page (12 days) we can start shipping the standalone stuff like risers, BORGs and replacement parts, hopefully even the cases are fully packaged by that time but it's not a guarantee because they take longer to assemble.

Please check your inbox again :)
Hey,

as the 12 days are over. Is everything happening as planned?

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I mean that I haven’t found a case where setting the fan as intake has improved thermals for CPU or GPU.

Haha 🤣 Damn you file.io, I thought you kept things uploaded forever. Any tips on where to upload these
Make a google drive and share them inside a public folder that allows downloads. If you want, you can email them to me and I can set the drive up.