• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

Blueside

Efficiency Noob
Jul 7, 2021
Also received my tracking number for dark to Germany. Looking forward to received it.
All hardware, except a supported AIO, ist already here. Will try to fit the EK AIO with window sidepanel.

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
@AlexTzone I know you mentioned this forum isn't the best way to contact you and email was but I couldn't seem to find the email on the Thorzone website. Is it better to use a specific email address or Kickstarter (if I backed there and the pledge number is there)?

Thanks!

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Sorry guys, I can't talk much now because we're creating the waybills 24/7 atm. However, I have some very very good piece of news.

Rest of the world is basically 90% solved, so we'll start sending cases to countries like Switzerland, Thailand, Norway (and many more) next week!! 😍 This should land total fulfillment for Kickstarter and Batch 1 at close to 95-97%!

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
What about Chile ?
Sorry guys, I can't talk much now because we're creating the waybills 24/7 atm. However, I have some very very good piece of news.

Rest of the world is basically 90% solved, so we'll start sending cases to countries like Switzerland, Thailand, Norway (and many more) next week!! 😍 This should land total fulfillment for Kickstarter and Batch 1 at close to 95-97%

ThomasThailand

Efficiency Noob
Apr 30, 2021

Rest of the world is basically 90% solved, so we'll start sending cases to countries like Switzerland, Thailand, Norway (and many more) next week!! 😍 This should land total fulfillment for Kickstarter and Batch 1 at close to 95-97%!
Thailand...that's for me 🤗😄

• Haha
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

JCB42

Chassis Packer
Jun 13, 2021

Let's hope New Zealand is on that list!- I'm probably the only person over here who ordered one! lmao. 😅 Definitely will be a limited case here for sure.

Acen

Average Stuffer
Jun 8, 2020

Do you start sending cases to EU this week ? Still not shipped for me.

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
I received my steel case this week. The case appears fine, just the front panel rattles slightly. However, my Shield of Founders glass panel arrived with glass fragments in the plastic bag and some chipping along the edge of the panel.

Corner 1:

Corner 2:

Glass shards in plastic bag:

The frame of the panel is fine, and there is no damage to the case or packing, so I'm guessing that the damage occurred during installation at the factory. One edge of the panel is roughly cut with extremely sharp edges, making it dangerous to remove from the frame.

I've sent email to Thor-Zone and will update when I get a reply.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I received my steel case this week. The case appears fine, just the front panel rattles slightly. However, my Shield of Founders glass panel arrived with glass fragments in the plastic bag and some chipping along the edge of the panel.

Corner 1:

Corner 2:

Glass shards in plastic bag:

The frame of the panel is fine, and there is no damage to the case or packing, so I'm guessing that the damage occurred during installation at the factory. One edge of the panel is roughly cut with extremely sharp edges, making it dangerous to remove from the frame.

I've sent email to Thor-Zone and will update when I get a reply.

Thanks for letting me know and (most importantly) sending us an email, Denize will hook you up with new glass once she sees this on Monday.

For the front panel rattle, I'm sure you've already seen the clip I made, but if not please let me know and I'll re-post it again. Super easy fix :)

Phaerim

Chassis Packer
Mar 26, 2021
I received track number and expected delivery date (Thuesday 13), it is a blessing for me at it leaves a bit of room if they do not come thuesday to receive it before my departure to Canada Saturday, thank you @AlexTzone !! (France, Black)

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Booked an additional 189 cases for shipping, putting the total at exactly 1002 units (96% fulfillment for Kickstarter and Batch 1). Tomorrow we'll start sending out the new tracking numbers.

Now UPS has lots of picking up to do and it will take a couple of days for them to pick up everything!