• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
A bit busier than usual today so I'm not going to be able to answer everyone, but here's a summary of the latest:

EU
Our UPS rep just reached out to me and said he hopes to have EU pricing by the end of the week. So with a little luck we can get going with EU shipments on Monday.

Steel
The backup screws have finally arrived and we're ready to finish Steel and production as a whole. I'm afraid we aren't going to finish them this week like we hoped (had the screws arrive on Monday instead of this 2 day delay) but they should be done by next week.

Phaerim

Chassis Packer
Mar 26, 2021
A bit busier than usual today so I'm not going to be able to answer everyone, but here's a summary of the latest:

EU
Our UPS rep just reached out to me and said he hopes to have EU pricing by the end of the week. So with a little luck we can get going with EU shipments on Monday.

Steel
The backup screws have finally arrived and we're ready to finish Steel and production as a whole. I'm afraid we aren't going to finish them this week like we hoped (had the screws arrive on Monday instead of this 2 day delay) but they should be done by next week.
Will you be able to send all EU order in 1 day ?
I am leaving for Canada (from France) around the 10 of July and i would be really annoyed if my Mjolnir arrive after this date (as i would need to ask someone to send it to Canada), do you know if France will be on the first batch to leave the factory ? If it is not decided yet, could you please put France in the first batch (i know it is a little selfish but every day will count for me otherwise i will loose a lot of money sending the case)

Acen

Average Stuffer
Jun 8, 2020
I am leaving for Canada (from France) around the 10 of July and i would be really annoyed if my Mjolnir arrive after this date (as i would need to ask someone to send it to Canada), do you know if France will be on the first batch to leave the factory ? If it is not decided yet, could you please put France in the first batch (i know it is a little selfish but every day will count for me otherwise i will loose a lot of money sending the case)
10th of july is too optimistic, you should ask Alex to send it to your new adress in canada

Phaerim

Chassis Packer
Mar 26, 2021
10th of july is too optimistic, you should ask Alex to send it to your new adress in canada
I will stay at temporary place before finding my real flat once i arrive. I don't have an address to send it to yet...

But if there is a way of changing the delivery address i would take it and find a way

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
I will stay at temporary place before finding my real flat once i arrive. I don't have an address to send it to yet...

But if there is a way of changing the delivery address i would take it and find a way
If work is your travel's motivation you could also use the company's address as you'll be a model employee from then on 😉 Best of lucks either case!

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

Yeah the easiest is if we just send directly to Canada, since UPS Expedited takes 5-7 business days after they are picked up. Also, there's just to many shipments to EU to pick up in 1 day, we'll need something like 2-4 days.

If you don't have a Canadian address maybe we can send it to someone you know over there? In any case, if you get an idea just send us an email and we'll sort it out :)

Phaerim

Chassis Packer
Mar 26, 2021
Yeah the easiest is if we just send directly to Canada, since UPS Expedited takes 5-7 business days after they are picked up. Also, there's just to many shipments to EU to pick up in 1 day, we'll need something like 2-4 days.

If you don't have a Canadian address maybe we can send it to someone you know over there? In any case, if you get an idea just send us an email and we'll sort it out :)
Once i receive confirmation of the date of departure, i send you asap an email and we will see ! Thank you very much for the assistance

Ovni

Trash Compacter
Jan 3, 2020
EU

since UPS Expedited takes 5-7 business days after they are picked up. Also, there's just to many shipments to EU to pick up in 1 day, we'll need something like 2-4 days.
The Ups delivery is in vacation time in NW Europe ....
Is there a possibility to set it "on hold" some how? Or a pic up service where it can stay for a few weeks?

Waiting since december 2019, so 2 more weeks no problem.

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Cool. When should I expect it :)

Looks like we are on pretty good track for the end of July. To be on the safer side I think it’s best to say they are finished in August. So far a lot of pretty boring parts are finished, i.e fasteners, magnets, sheet metal parts, power cables, etc. But there should be more interesting news on Batch 2 production in July, once the extruded shells are done anodizing etc.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Fantastic...received everything for doing custom cables...except the actual cables 🤦🏻‍♂️ Looks like custom cable lengths will have to wait a while longer.

Just a heads up, I’m going to do them for the reversed PSU position (i.e upside down) since IMO this one is best when combining with an AIO.

Reactions: Shinken1

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Fantastic...received everything for doing custom cables...except the actual cables 🤦🏻‍♂️ Looks like custom cable lengths will have to wait a while longer.

Just a heads up, I’m going to do them for the reversed PSU position (i.e upside down) since IMO this one is best when combining with an AIO.
Hopefully some quality 15 AWG cables 🤞

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Looks like we are on pretty good track for the end of July. To be on the safer side I think it’s best to say they are finished in August. So far a lot of pretty boring parts are finished, i.e fasteners, magnets, sheet metal parts, power cables, etc. But there should be more interesting news on Batch 2 production in July, once the extruded shells are done anodizing etc.
I pre-ordered in Nov 2020 as well and while I'm excited to get my case later this year, it feels kinda dirty to be estimating a 1-2 month delivery when others STILL haven't received theirs from the 2019/early 2020 orders.. I think you need to figure out those deliveries before you start promising the next batch for delivery..

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021

the reverse PSU will be shorter on everything else except the PSU to MB one (which is why I can't reverse the PSU with my cables)

good luck