Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
You mean 16 AWG? I don’t think 15 exists 😅

It’s actually going to be 18 AWG, that was the only available option in the mod-shop.
I use 15 AWG from MDPC-X, IMO the highest quality supplier for custom cables :)

Last edited:

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
How many cases did you @AlexTzone get out today, and how long will it take to ship all of EU?

Looking to send between 70-80 today (or more simply, up to 500kg). "All of them" is going to be around July 10:th when Steel is complete :)

Many EU backers will be getting tracking numbers tomorrow once I get to sending the tracking emails.

Last edited:

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Looking to send between 70-80 today (or more simply, up to 500kg). "All of them" is going to be around July 10:th when Steel is complete :)

Many EU backers will be getting tracking numbers tomorrow once I get to sending the tracking emails.
I suppose you'll work on rest of the world after EU is complete. Can we expect it to ship before August?

RE4MATT3D

Average Stuffer
Jan 11, 2021
Since the EU deal is finally settled now, I am more confident that I will receive my Mjolnir some time in August (still hoping for end of July though).
Me too, but I'm holding my bets until RoW is shipped and all issues are resolved.. that and I'm still hunting for a GPU, so there's that...