• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Same... Really hope it is a mistake and they will be able to send it earlier, so frustrating to leave 2 day before the case arrive
I know from when mine was shipped, the estimated delivery date changed three times and ended up being delivered earlier than expected. Not saying this will be the case for you, but it does happen. Don't lose hope yet.

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
@AlexTzone Hey Alex! I hate to be that guy, but just wanted to follow up since I sent an email via the contact@thorzone.com email last week and haven't heard back yet. I just wanted to confirm shipping as I think I haven't received any tracking emails yet but I think based on previously timelines that I should have (I'm Steel, US). Thanks!

XdotX

Chassis Packer
Jul 7, 2020
@AlexTzone hi, i had the same problem, i sent you guys an email last week, and i haven't heard back yet as well, I'm still waiting for any kind of email to know the status of my case shipment.
thank you

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hi guys, while 96% of all shipments are done we still have 4% where we're still waiting for UPS to greenlight our plan. The affected countries are:
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Lithuania
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Malta
  • Puerto Rico
  • Guam
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Brazil
  • Guernsey
  • New Zealand
  • Philippines
  • Chile
  • Mexico
  • Indonesia
  • Venezuela
  • Israel
We're trying to fix these ASAP, but the last 4% contains almost as many countries as the other 96%...so it takes some time unfortunately :/

Nobodyseven

Chassis Packer
Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys, while 96% of all shipments are done we still have 4% where we're still waiting for UPS to greenlight our plan. The affected countries are:
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Lithuania
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Malta
  • Puerto Rico
  • Guam
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Brazil
  • Guernsey
  • New Zealand
  • Philippines
  • Chile
  • Mexico
  • Indonesia
  • Venezuela
  • Israel
We're trying to fix these ASAP, but the last 4% contains almost as many countries as the other 96%...so it takes some time unfortunately :/
Hi Alex,

first of all thanks for everything what you have done already. So no offense, but how can you or the UPS say: "EU is solved, shipping starts on Monday!" - #3,603 comment on 2nd of July, if some (not only 1) EU contries is missing from the shippinglist. As I understood correctly some EU contries labeled as ROW. It's because of only 1 or 2 backer from that region?

Thanks for the answer

ARC1T3CT

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2018
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Lithuania
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Malta
  • Puerto Rico
  • Guam
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Brazil
  • Guernsey
  • New Zealand
  • Philippines
  • Chile
  • Mexico
  • Indonesia
  • Venezuela
  • Israel

The following countries are part of the EU.
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Lithuania
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Malta
So what did you mean exactly when you said that the EU deal was sorted? How long exactly will it take to fix this?

Last edited:

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I mean the bottom line is that [most of] the EU has a deal reached, but indeed some countries have not been reached yet. We were told a while back that the "EU deal" was not a single deal and was in fact lots of small deals being negotiated, so this does not surprise me. How long it will take for UPS to decide on the other countries? Only UPS will know in a similar fashion to the EU countries that were sorted out.

TheNiloJunior

Efficiency Noob
May 30, 2021
Also received my tracking number for dark to Germany. Looking forward to received it.
All hardware, except a supported AIO, ist already here. Will try to fit the EK AIO with window sidepanel.
Hey Blueside, sorry this is really late and hope you haven't gotten this yet. If you're by chance looking at the EK-AIO 120 RGB, this will not fit. The pump block is too tall and I really had to force it slide into the frame. The glass panel won't close with it on, but the metal panel will. the biggest downside though is that I somehow I wasn't able to force the chassis back out of the frame like I could installing it. I had to unmount the block and remove the CPU to effectively lower the block height to slide the chassis out.