Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
So importing it via NewEgg and MyUS to Germany would be the best Solution to get it till June?

It wouldnt be that expensive and i would have it but does anyone know how big manufacturing issues on the first batch were?
just to know to what % im totally screwed if anything goes wrong
Forwarding services are usually pretty safe, just make sure the shipping is tracked and insured. Just don't forget that you're most likely going to have to pay VAT and import fees on top of that shipping cost, I've paid €80 on a similar total cost item before.

Might be cheaper and faster to get a Sliger SV540 or SV590 V2 from density.sk if you're into that.

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
Forwarding services are usually pretty safe, just make sure the shipping is tracked and insured. Just don't forget that you're most likely going to have to pay VAT and import fees on top of that shipping cost, I've paid €80 on a similar total cost item before.

Might be cheaper and faster to get a Sliger SV540 or SV590 V2 from density.sk if you're into that.

would still be pretty affordable (EUSt = VAT here in Germany) but there shouldnt be any customs/duty on pc-cases just import fees to my government.

SV540 looks nice, but is also a gamble to get it and it aint a mesh mesh :/

the only thing i worry about is what do i do when there is something wrong with this case like bent metal, defective riser etc

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Man I thought forsure id get my 3080 before I’d get this case , but it’s looking like I’m probably going to receive the case first.

videocard preorders been paid on full for 10weeks now lol

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
Man I thought forsure id get my 3080 before I’d get this case , but it’s looking like I’m probably going to receive the case first.

videocard preorders been paid on full for 10weeks now lol
I've been waiting for my GPU and CPU since early December. So you might have to wait a while longer yet.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
6 weeks here. I've said from the start I'd be happy if I get the GPU before summer, so I'm not expecting anything any time soon. I don't think I can fit the 6800 XT I ordered into my current case (if so it would absolutely choke against the PSU shroud) so them arriving at the same time would be kind of nice :p I'll just run everything open on the desk if not though. Good things are worth waiting for.

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
6 weeks here. I've said from the start I'd be happy if I get the GPU before summer, so I'm not expecting anything any time soon. I don't think I can fit the 6800 XT I ordered into my current case (if so it would absolutely choke against the PSU shroud) so them arriving at the same time would be kind of nice :p I'll just run everything open on the desk if not though. Good things are worth waiting for.

Yeah this is pretty much my take, honestly. I've got all my new parts running in my bulky old MATX case for now, so I'm focusing on upgrading the rest of my setup while I wait for the Meshlicious and 3080 Ti. It helps to have something else to focus on while waiting for it, but of course it would've been great if there weren't any delays either. Worst comes to worst, I may go with a Sliger SV540 if there's another huge delay or something worse - but I don't expect that to be necessary.

As long as we can get Batch 2 orders to our homes by mid June, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
I bought a GPU and it didn't even fit in my large Evolv ITX (too thicc alas) so I sold that and I'm just gonna transplant my current old PC parts in the meshy boi. Hoping I'll be able to get a new core in there end of the year either with intel or AMD. I'm also hoping we get more 32" 4K screen options so I can just overhaul everything lol

almsivi

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 8, 2021
Just lost my debit card that I had on file with Newegg for my preorder and had to order a replacement card. Newegg won't allow alteration of the preorder, and bank deactivated the old card of course so looking like I am screwed. So salty, I have been waiting for months on this only to mess it up for myself in the last couple weeks. Anyone willing to sell their preorder/have any advice? Feeling pretty desperate and disappointed.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
Just lost my debit card that I had on file with Newegg for my preorder and had to order a replacement card. Newegg won't allow alteration of the preorder, and bank deactivated the old card of course so looking like I am screwed. So salty, I have been waiting for months on this only to mess it up for myself in the last couple weeks. Anyone willing to sell their preorder/have any advice? Feeling pretty desperate and disappointed.
I think what will happen is when the payment is supposed to go through, it will fail and ask you to use a different payment method.

Last_colossi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 9, 2021
I'm planning a new HTPC/emulation build for my living room and I was thinking of using the Meshlicious in a horizontal orientation with added thick rubber feet and some fans to exhaust the air out the front... that should work right?

(11400f & 1660ti)

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
I'm planning a new HTPC/emulation build for my living room and I was thinking of using the Meshlicious in a horizontal orientation with added thick rubber feet and some fans to exhaust the air out the front... that should work right?

(11400f & 1660ti)
I would think that putting the tempered glass sidepanel on the bottom might be the better option.
Also, an aio might be the only option for you.

Last_colossi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 9, 2021
I would think that putting the tempered glass sidepanel on the bottom might be the better option.
Also, an aio might be the only option for you.

Thanks, that's sounds like a good idea, if the tempered glass panel is at the bottom and I put an AIO at the front then most of the air should be pulled in from the GPU side mesh panel which could help with hotspots in that area.

Once I've finished the build I'll be sure to post some pics 😄

kami_sama

Trash Compacter
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks, that's sounds like a good idea, if the tempered glass panel is at the bottom and I put an AIO at the front then most of the air should be pulled in from the GPU side mesh panel which could help with hotspots in that area.

Once I've finished the build I'll be sure to post some pics 😄
let's hope some air also goes through the mobo, after all some cooling for the power stages and ram is not a bad idea lol

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
hey :)

Do we know recommended Cable lengths yet, so we can get in touch with our favorite cable makers?<
or do we have to wait till first batch arrives for the "average" consumer and we have to figure it out by ourselves?

Reactions: 203Null and Bask06

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
hey :)

Do we know recommended Cable lengths yet, so we can get in touch with our favorite cable makers?<
or do we have to wait till first batch arrives for the "average" consumer and we have to figure it out by ourselves?
I never used custom cables but I read on reddit that cablemods has already the mesh length or sth like that

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
I never used custom cables but I read on reddit that cablemods has already the mesh length or sth like that

Could someone post those lengths and routes here? I'm having trouble seeing the definitive measurements I'd need for something like this:

If I can get custom white cables, I'd probably end up getting a TG panel to see if I can pull off the above, just with...
  • White Case (4.0 Riser)
  • Black Hardware (MB/PSU/Radiator/Fans)
  • Z63 for Temps Display
  • White Custom Cables (Arranged as Above)

Last edited:

203Null

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2021
My water loop in my old case is failing so I got the meshlicious to go back to aio + aircool. Too bad the case got delayed and my waterloop did leak and killed my 1080ti and motherboard. However, I was lucky enough to get a 3090 ftw3 ultra at my local microcenter at a fairly reasonable price ($1869). Too bad I have to run it with my 8 years old 4570k :/

Now the challenge for me is that if I can get a 5950x before the meshlicious arrives.

(For some reason my task manager can't report my CPU's clock speed correctly but it's pretty funny to see tho)