Lux Industries - Switches, Screws and C8 connectors (NZ/AU only at this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks;

I have the following available to buy;

(all prices in NZD, and exclude shipping. I'm selling to NZ/Au only at present due to the exorbitant out of Australasia postage costs)

Vandal Resistant style switches;

- Chrome, 16mm, LED ring and power symbol
  • Available in white, orange, blue, green, red LED colours
  • 6V LED, perfect for PC cases
  • Each switch hand tested for function by me
  • Printed (i.e physical) pinout and dimension diagram included with each. User manuals FTW.

NZ$5.00 ea

Coming soon: Black with power symbol, black with ring only and chrome with ring only. Oh and vandal switch plugs, because soldering direct to your vandal switch is messy!

Screws;

- Black Allen head M3 screws in countersunk and button head configurations. 4mm-10mm. Let me know what you need and I will put together a pack, with sorting tray, for you.
NZ$0.05 ea plus NZ$5.00 packaging and picking.

Coming soon: Multi coloured button and countersunk M3 screws (anodised!), as well as Allen wrenches to suit

Port covers;

-IO port covers to add that extra touch to your build. Protect your unused ports from dust and corrosion. Plus they just tidy the look of your system
  • Displayport
  • USB (note that these are a different style than the other covers and cannot be used next to eachother. I am sourcing better ones)
  • RJ45 - LAN
  • More coming

NZ$1.00 ea

C8 Power Inputs, NON-POLARISED

• Designed for 230v, 2.5A
  • Black
  • Spade style terminals

NZ$2.00 ea

PM me to order and get indicative shipping to your location.

Last edited:

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
I am a bit ignoramus, so I will wait for pictures, but I will likely grab a switch and some screws.
Will get back to you at some stage in the next day

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Hey folks;

I have the following available to buy - pictures coming this afternoon;

(all prices in NZD, and exclude shipping. I'm selling to NZ/Au only at present due to the exorbitant out of Australasia postage costs)

Vandal Resistant style switches;

- Chrome, 16mm, LED ring and power symbol
  • Available in white, orange, blue, green, red LED colours
  • 6V LED, perfect for PC cases
  • Hand tested
NZ$5.00 ea

Coming soon: Black with power symbol, black with ring only and chrome with ring only. Oh and vandal switch plugs, because soldering direct to your vandal switch is messy!

Screws;

- Black Allen head M3 screws in countersunk and button head configurations. 4mm-10mm. Let me know what you need and I will put together a pack, with sorting tray, for you.
NZ$0.05 ea plus NZ$5.00 packaging and picking.

Coming soon: Multi coloured button and countersunk M3 screws (anodised!), as well as Allen wrenches to suit

Port covers;

-IO port covers to add that extra touch to your build. Protect your unused ports from dust and corrosion. Plus they just tidy the look of your system
  • Displayport
  • USB
  • RJ45 - LAN
  • More coming
NZ$1.00 ea

C8 Power Inputs, NON-POLARISED

• Designed for 230v, 2.5A
  • Black
  • Spade style terminals
NZ$2.00 ea

PM me to order and get indicative shipping to your location.
Too bad I'm in the US.
Shouldn't this be in vendor forums?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Also, pictures added.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those wondering as to the region restriction - a breakdown;

Assuming a 100gm package, at the 150 x 68 x 23 mm screw tray size (ignoring packaging);

NZ: NZ$4 tracked, 2-3 working days, NZ$6 overnight tracked.

Australia: NZ$9 untracked - 3-10 working days, NZ$29 tracked - 2-6 working days, NZ$54 tracked, 1-3 working days

Rest of the world: NZ$15 untracked - 6-10 working days, NZ$51 tracked - 5-6 working days, >NZ$100 tracked, 1-5 working days

Last edited:
Reactions: Windfall

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Those buttons look very nice with the even lighting and the quality build seemingly !

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Hey there, are these still a thing?

need to get my hands on a vandal style switch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.