Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

Fueled By Yams

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
@dondan Hi Dan, you said in my post on reddit that the original C4 will be released as H4-H2O, could you elaborate a bit more on that? Does that mean the video Optimum did on the C4 is basically the H2O now?

Link to the permalink of your comment on my post
Well I’m not dan, but hopefully I can answer this correctly. By original C4, he means the design that is several years old. The H2O will be moving forward with something similar to the “original” design from years ago. See one of Ali’s old videos on the “original” C4 design:

The video Optimum did a few months ago is the new redesign for the C4:

mobie1211

Chassis Packer
Mar 29, 2019
Well I’m not dan, but hopefully I can answer this correctly. By original C4, he means the design that is several years old. The H2O will be moving forward with something similar to the “original” design from years ago. See one of Ali’s old videos on the “original” C4 design:

The video Optimum did a few months ago is the new redesign for the C4:
i would buy if come with glass panel...

ZeroDividesByYOU

Cable Smoosher
Feb 24, 2021
i would buy if come with glass panel...
Not sure if small form factor is for you then... Glass panels can look nice for sure, but ruining your thermals is a HUGE price to pay on a case like this. As for design, cases like these HAVE to be performance-focused first, aesthetics second. Personally I think the case looks lovely, and while a glass panel would look nice, it's definitely not worth the performance tradeoff thermally.

Reactions: Fueled By Yams

TheRealGlutenbob

Caliper Novice
May 14, 2020
I doubt the case will show up this year, due to the ongoing problems with shipping, etc. Just a guess... hope to be wrong.
I hope so as well. Lian Li expo video and Dan have frequently said end of Oct 2021. I am planning on building soon, and really don't want to have to go with another case.

TheRealGlutenbob

Caliper Novice
May 14, 2020
The Lian Li team replied to my enquiry, saying that the ETA of the case will be JAN 2022. You can ask them via Facebook for proof
Dang. I started looking at the ssupd mesh and I think i'm liking it more right now. The 280mm rad support is a big plus. Also the TG side panel. Ill make a decision once these Alder lake benchmarks get released.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Update:

- My part on the manual is done (here is a preview)

- Final review samples are in the production
- Releasedate should be in January 2022

Regards
Daniel