Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

ZeroDividesByYOU

Cable Smoosher
Feb 24, 2021
Can it fit 120mm AIO for both CPU and GPU?
You'd be better off thermally with a 240mm rad on the CPU and use the stock cooler on most GPUs. This case will fit large GPUs so using a 120mm radiator for the GPU makes no sense. It would likely perform worse than stock. Your best bet is to just undervolt the GPU (making sure it's stable the whole time) and that will lower it's temps significantly.

Liquid cooling isn't magic, if you don't have the radiator volume or necessary airflow then it won't help temps

Reactions: riba2233

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Plz help me to find a slogan for the product!

Some ideas

- A tribute to SFF
- the ultimate (tasty) sandwich
- Packs a Powerful Punch

If you have own ideas feel free to share.

TheRealGlutenbob

Caliper Novice
May 14, 2020
'A tribute to SFF' sounds great. Comes across as classy and professional. I'm horrible with these things, but if I think of something I'll post. Really interested to see what people come up with.

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
I think "A tribute to SFF" is not a good idea, because tributes are given to things that are over. Led Zeppelin has tribute bands, Guns & Roses has some - they never had any when they were going strong. Since focusing on liquid cooling is the new trend these days and so is this case, the slogan should be about liquid. Something about juiciness.... getting stuff flowing... circulation... something about having a being heart that pumps in your system.

The A4 with a heart
The A4... now juicier
A4 juiced up

Juiciness means moisture (referring to watercooling), but also implies that it's more powerful and interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiKiaTriK

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
There should be no reference to the old A4 because both products will co exists.

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
That's reasonable. With all the upcoming additions, the A4 will be the most ideal in my eyes - simply for the fact that the level of hardware I need is able to run reliably within the form and limitations of the A4. It remaining available is a good thing.

laiv

Average Stuffer
Jan 25, 2020
The C4 SFX reminded me of something I was told when I joined, a year ago, a good friend's guild (A hardcore guild in WoW Classic).

"You are now playing with the big guys".

Something involving the sizes would make sense given that it's larger than A4, support bigger fans, AIO, rads, coolers. Also looks more sophisticated than the A4 (with due respect to the A4's designer). The "you are now" ... involves a common past. Thinking in those who started with Dan A4. But now things start to get serious, no more low profile builds... C4 SFX is another game.

Last edited:

ScoutRus

Efficiency Noob
May 14, 2021
Plz help me to find a slogan for the product!

Some ideas

- A tribute to SFF
- the ultimate (tasty) sandwich
- Packs a Powerful Punch

If you have own ideas feel free to share.
"Small size - big possibilities"

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

rennokas

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 3, 2021
You'd be better off thermally with a 240mm rad on the CPU and use the stock cooler on most GPUs. This case will fit large GPUs so using a 120mm radiator for the GPU makes no sense. It would likely perform worse than stock. Your best bet is to just undervolt the GPU (making sure it's stable the whole time) and that will lower it's temps significantly.

Liquid cooling isn't magic, if you don't have the radiator volume or necessary airflow then it won't help temps
It just that I dont have stock cooler on gpu :( Might opt for hybrid with 120mm