Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

DrunkenMercenary90

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Pre order placed for a Silver case with PCIe 4.0. Quite sure that I will use the case without side panels, I really love that look.

This case is sffpc endgame material for me. I'm using a Formd T1 at the moment (super lucky to have one), but I was always bummed I could not use two NF-A12x25 fans with the 240mm rad.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Here is a list of prominente compatible AIOs:

• ASUS ROG Ryuo 240
  • ASUS ROG Strix LC 240
  • ASUS TUF Gaming LC 240
  • be quiet! Pure Loop 240mm
  • Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 (All versions)
  • Corsair Hydro Series H100x
  • Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT
  • Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix
  • EK Water Blocks EK-AIO 240 RGB/Basic
  • Enermax Liqmax III ARGB 240
  • Fractal Design Celsius+ S24
  • Fractal Design Lumen S24
  • NZXT Kraken X52
  • NZXT Kraken X53
  • NZXT Kraken X53 RGB
  • Phanteks Glacier One 240MP
  • Phanteks Glacier One 240MPH

Manioq

Efficiency Noob
Feb 9, 2022
Preorder done via Caseking, can't wait to build in it
From NZXT H200 to NR200P, now going smaller with H2O :)

@dondan Can we flip the PSU to use shorter custom cable ?

DrunkenMercenary90

Caliper Novice
Sep 8, 2019
Why do they all choose silver, haha. I wanted to see a black one.

Ever since I saw silver T1's with black side panels (or no side panels) I've wanted a silver T1 since forever. Maybe all the reviewers share my aesthetics preferences.

Is there room for another 120mm fan at the bottom of the PSU? Not sure if it would have any impact, but I like the option. Will be using the case with my 3080 fe and all extra air flow is welcome.

jwvst

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 9, 2022
Ever since I saw silver T1's with black side panels (or no side panels) I've wanted a silver T1 since forever. Maybe all the reviewers share my aesthetics preferences.

Is there room for another 120mm fan at the bottom of the PSU? Not sure if it would have any impact, but I like the option. Will be using the case with my 3080 fe and all extra air flow is welcome.
I would also love to know. I have plans on a simple air cooled version (mainly for graphic design purposes).. as far as I know, I only have the top bracket for 2 fans available.

SuperSmashedBro

Chassis Packer
Oct 31, 2021

My thing with the silver one is that it's painted vs the black which is anodized

Both are anodized

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
More reviews: