Lazer3D Launches the HT5 - and a Giveaway!

We looked at Lazer3D's HT5 case a short while ago, and it came away with a fantastic rating. The case is now available for purchase at Overclockers UK and via Lazer3D.com! For more info on the launch, click here.

With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

To enter, all you need to do is comment in this forum thread - let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

We will pick the winner at random at 20:00, 1st November 2018, New Zealand time!

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than the HT5 case will be included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Congratulations on the launch. This tiny case looks refined! Definitely looking forward to the Cravo Gregory case as well! Best wishes!

Reactions: owliwar

comagoosie

sff is life
May 8, 2018
I do not own any of Lazer3D products, so take my "which of the Lazer3D products is your favorite" with a large grain of salt.

LZ7 wins:

- Standard sfx power supply = piece of mind for those unacquainted with plugin units
- LZ7 configurator
- ITX GPU (1070, 1080)
- 70mm CPU cooler

HT5 wins:

- Smaller than LZ7 (less than 2 liters smaller, though)
- 6 different configurations
- 70mm CPU cooler
- BUT the HT5 is not as small as I'd have hoped for an APU build. Still, the brickless LP GPU configuration would be my favorite <3

CG7: Love the style, but probably my least favorite, as it is the same volume as the LZ7 but sacrifices the niceties of more standard components. Though it would be cool if someone utilized the 6x 2.5" storage configuration (NAS anyone!?)

In the end, I'd love to be the owner of any of them :D

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
My favourite one is this HT5, because of its design!
But I would love also a LZ7 with sandwitched style internal layout, with AIO compatibility, as mentioned before in one of my past comment!

Arion

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 22, 2018
My favorite is the HT5, such a perfect use of space with surprising flexibility, performance and stunning looks!

dcbn

Average Stuffer
Aug 20, 2018
LZ7 is my favorite one, but all of them are really beautiful!

@K888D does a really great job!

Thank you for the giveaway! :)

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Thanks a heap for the GA SFFF :)

My favourite is the CG7, the retro looks of the front panel remind me of the old music players. But the HT5 is a close contender, it'd be great to build my first SFF system on it.

TinyAudio

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 9, 2017
I love the HT5 as I don’t need much gpu power. LZ7 looks great but too much wasted space for my personal needs.

If I win I will need a black top! I don’t like seeing the gibblets of my computers and def no RGB!

Great job @K888D congrats on another great case!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
We looked at Lazer3D's HT5 case a short while ago, and it came away with a fantastic rating. The case is now available for purchase at Overclockers UK and via Lazer3D.com! For more info on the launch, click here.

With the launch, let's give one away! The review sample unit that Lazer3D sent to SFF Network is up for grabs - including the one-off laser etched faceplate.

To enter, all you need to do is comment in this forum thread - let us know which of the Lazer3D products is your favourite - the LZ7, the HT5 or the upcoming CG7.

We will pick the winner at random at 20:00, 1st November 2018, New Zealand time!

Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to enter. Shipping will be paid for by SFF Network, a division of Minutiae Media. Any taxes or Customs charges are the responsibility of the winner. Minutiae Media reserves the right to send the prize without tracking at winner's risk if shipping costs an arm and a leg. No hardware other than the HT5 case will be included. Standard terms and conditions apply.

I want the CG7, but a free HT5 would suit me fine. ;)

TheCaptainEureka

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 2, 2018
HT5 at the moment since I'm considering an APU build with the 2400G. But the LZ7 is also a personal favourite for a compact cube case.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I don't want to join in on the contest, but I love my LZ7 and Lazer3D as a company, both raising the bar on what I thought was possible with acrylic and with a case project !

Reactions: owliwar

Tr15

Caliper Novice
Nov 26, 2017
I love them all, but the HT5 wins it for my use case of a good looking media PC. Thanks for the chance to enter!