Production Lazer3D CG7 Cravo - Low profile silent case (slim mATX | mini itx)

jujudk

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2017
TFX power supplies are about the same size as an external power brick for a DC PSU right? So I could take my external power brick and just put it in that area? :)

Depend of the brick as there is a lot of options out there so that might be possible but not far all of them (i'll stick with tfx, for simpler cable management and more power so ^^ (new nvidia gpus on the horizon, hope amd got some too )

Reactions: GucksTV and owliwar

jujudk

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2017
800 buck for my dream config inside this case .... but if memory price comes down and gpu i might save a 100 buck so ... yeah expensive

(if the base amd cooler fit which i doubt)

Reactions: GucksTV

GucksTV

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 13, 2018
www.youtube.com
There are new AMD APU powered Chips rumored to be presented during Computex next week. The Vega performance is from the leaks better then the i7-8809G in the Nuc. That would be huge. And maybe a cheap (at least cheaper then the Intel offering) solution. :)

Reactions: cmyk78 and jujudk

jujudk

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2017
There are new AMD APU powered Chips rumored to be presented during Computex next week. The Vega performance is from the leaks better then the i7-8809G in the Nuc. That would be huge. And maybe a cheap (at least cheaper then the Intel offering) solution. :)

I'm super hyped by this, i hope it will come out, i'll pay gladly like 499 for the motherboard or the chip and mobo, we'll see but amd is gonna be big at computex this year (hope asrock will do the mobo though, i doubt it will use am4 unless they go 7 nm already for this early product)

Reactions: GucksTV and owliwar

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
source? that would be interesting
very interesting

also I made this for twitter... and thought I might share here as well

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
I feel really stupid I havent noticed this case before. I've been looking for something exactly like this!
I've only seen a few cases in China that are similar layout, but have some serious drawbacks (and dont look as good either)
The XQBox A02 and MetalFish Metal Solid, but they both use thin 80mm fans and the MetalFish chokes the CPU intake fan a bit. They also don't look as good! Hope you guys can release soon, I'll be wanting one for my next PC!

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
I feel really stupid I havent noticed this case before. I've been looking for something exactly like this!
I've only seen a few cases in China that are similar layout, but have some serious drawbacks (and dont look as good either)
The XQBox A02 and MetalFish Metal Solid, but they both use thin 80mm fans and the MetalFish chokes the CPU intake fan a bit. They also don't look as good! Hope you guys can release soon, I'll be wanting one for my next PC!
haha Thanks!!! :) much appreciated! I'm hoping to get a more defined timeline later this month.

also, these cases look quite nice, but I agree on their flaws.
In the cg7, the L9i fits with a standart 25mm fan over it just fine, just so you know :)
and thanks for your sff cooler roundup! it gives me some ground levels to compare my results

Cheers

GucksTV

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 13, 2018
www.youtube.com
Just to let you know guys:
Tomorrow I am going to upload the first content regarding the CG7 Cravo and show you the full unboxing experience with a quick build log inside this beautiful case! I already announced the case in both english and german! :)

Here is my introduction of the CG7 in english:

As I wanted to upload some content for you as fast as possible and Z390 / i9-9900K is not released yet,
I went with a RYZEN 2400G setup for showcasing purposes! ;)
As I am a generally new member to the SFF forum I will check out where to place a little user experience article in the near future.
And thanks for the opportunity to present the case in general. <3
Cheers

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
Tomorrow I am going to upload the first content regarding the CG7 Cravo and show you the full unboxing experience with a quick build log inside this beautiful case! I already announced the case in both english and german! :)

As I wanted to upload some content for you as fast as possible and Z390 / i9-9900K is not released yet,
As I am a generally new member to the SFF forum I will check out where to place a little user experience article in the near future.
Cheers
niceee :DD
Thanks a lot Gucks!
you actually pronouced my name right! better than some Brazilians actually
cant wait for the future videos :)

Reactions: GucksTV and K888D

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018

Cheers
This was almost a useless video.

K888D

SFF Guru
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com

Cheers

Thats great, thanks for introducing our case on your channel, can't wait to see your build progress and future videos!

Reactions: GucksTV