Production Jmmods Micro ITX Custom Acrylic Case

Jmmods

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Hi Everyone!!!!!
I wanted to share my mini itx case build that I had been working on for some time with this group. I have pretty much completed these case but with some small tweaks here and there but in all it is almost perfect.

The case one one single fan mounted on top and it is a 140mm Corsair HD140 as an exhaust fan and it is on a custom curve so it is both quiet and keeps it cool while gaming, gpu temps have been 34 at idle and 64c while gaming.

As far as the color scheme I choose to bead blast the inner cabinet from clear acrylic and the outer shells is painted on the backsides of the acrylic so that the color will not scratch etc .

anyways here it is and if anyone has some input for changes other than moving the psu to the back of the motherboard let me know , I am sure this group has some good info for me!
thanks
jeff, jmmods

Reactions: Phuncz

nokomisPKWY

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 8, 2018
Excellent to see you posting here (found you originally via r/sffpc).

Is there ventilation for the GPU on the bottom of the case? It appears there is on the motherboard side, but just want to confirm.

Would it be possible to perforate the base as well, to improve access to fresh air for the GPU? Its hard to tell if that bottom panel is resting on the bottom surface of the table or if it is slightly elevated.

dcbn

Average Stuffer
Aug 20, 2018
That's a beautiful project!

I'm designing something similar but smaller.

Could you please share the design of the back part of the case so I can compare/confirm the dimensions (motherboard, PSU and holes placements)?

I'll understand If It's not possible.

Thank you so much for your attention.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.