Enclosure I want this beautifully crafted case. Anyone make anything on par or do similar custom CNC?

CAA

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Just need to get over the color, but other than that this is a case that I really want (a black one would simply be amazing):

It's neat that the perforated and tempered glass panels are interchangeable front and back for ideal ventilation needs since they are the same size. Maybe this case was offered with all 4 TG or all perforated panels mix or match style. I know that it's an OLD case so improvements can definitely be made today, but I can't find anything remotely similar to it in terms of style or build quality as the console format is the least popular out there and seems to fallen out of favor for the sandwich layout. Sure there are other console cases, but the format is basically the only thing in common that this case shares with the rest of them out there. I'm guessing that my only hope is to commission a case with someone that does CNC for a reasonable price? If I can get the CAD files done, would this be feasible? Maybe I could put some minor improvements to make it match modern standards (at least fittings for two 280mm radiators, 3 lot graphics compatibility, better air cooling optimization)? I may be the only one that wants this. I'd like a beautifully crafted console case that's easy to build in (not the smallest), has great air and water cooling options and will last at least a decade. What would the cost be for a case like this? Over $1k? Most of the parts are CNC, nothing seems to be plastic molded.

PS: And yes, I messaged Sunmilo if he could commission this case or his famous BG3 enclosure for me, but he says that he will not do it and has no more on hand, even for a lot of money. It's ironic that none of his current offerings appeal to me, but several of his older and now non-existent builds are just absolutely gorgeous to me. I got the impression that his golden case making days are over and that he has moved onto other hobbies. Unfortunate, but understandable. I can't find anyone on the web that has picked up the torch and are making cases like these anymore. Feel free to correct me.

CAA

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 2, 2020
Yeah I've seen that case but it's slightly bigger than I want (designed for mATX, ATX PSU, 2 360mm radiators, 406mm GPU). Its actually a lot larger and too big for my needs, but I'm sure it's a great performer.